Am I in the friends zone or do we have a chance?

I have been friends with this guy for about a year and a half. we hang out sometimes but we have two classes together in school so we see each other a lot. we even went to a haunted house together. At the start of the school year a lot of my friends say that we would be a really cute couple but I'm not sure how he feels about me. In class he teases me and gives me gum and he comes up to my locker between classes and talks to me so I don't know what we are. People even think that we are dating but when they talk to him his face gets all red and he defends it so hard. please guys let me know if he is just being a good friend or if he wants to be more. if you have any questions I can answer them. Thanks a lot!!

What Guys Said 1

• Ok to start I am actually 14 the account says 20 cause that's what I said for my email 2 years ago (18 yr old minimum) but to me sounds like he likes you try asking him to do something slightly inconvenient (try swimming) if he goes out of his way to spend time with you, there are 2 possibilities

1. He likes you
    2. You are very hot

Hope this helps

What Girls Said 1

• He may like you, but you guys are way too young to be considering something like that. At least, that's what I think.