Me and this guy have been talking online for 4 months now and are meeting, what are the chances we will like each other if we do online? Im nervous?

Im 22; he's 26. We have both seen each other in person once but never talked. So the physical aspect is a definite, we are attracted to each other. We've been talking online every few weeks and it'll go on for hours and hours. We really seem to get along, have same interests, personalities, etc... and we are meeting next week. He's not dangerous, I know people he knows who know him, etc. But I'm so nervous !! If we get along really well online for all this time, would you say there's a good chance we will in person too?

What Guys Said 1

• When you talk online, you should meet as soon as possible otherwise fantasy's set in and your brain fills in the gaps. This causes unrealistic expectations and increases the chances of failure.

What Girls Said 2

• hi, i always think this kind of situation is so interesting and a fairly modern scenario as regard to human interaction, such as eye contact, hormones and scents we give off, body language and goodness knows all the senses we dont even understand yet. you have evolved a connection by passing natural order and instinct a more intellectual one and now you are going to go back to the more natural primitive one to see how it goes... on the positive if you met this person before your online getting to know eachother and there was awkward body language and verbal communication you both could call it a day from one date, however, now you know eachother better so i reckon you both have a better chance of getting over those awkward odds in a more natural turn of events when meeting someone randomly xx would love to hear an update when it happens...

Thank you! I hope that's how it goes. I will give an update in a few days (:

• Honestly sometimes it's completely different when you see the guy in person.
    I been on online dating and I had a few guys we talked online/texted for days and weeks before we met, great conversation, chemistry, but the spark wasn't there when I meet them in person. The way they talk, the way they act, could be very different in person.
    But usually if you having a great conversation online, you should be fine in person. Gluck