What does it mean when your girlfriend texts you "Goodnight" with no heart or anything?

We have been dating for almost 4 months now and normally send goodnight❤️ I love you, but she just sent goodnight to me. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well consider what you guys talked about beforehand. If you had a disagreement if some sort then that could be the reason..

Otherwise she just doesn't have the need to tell you she loves you as to her it may just be more important to tell you here and there. Like not overusing it a lot that it loses its meaning

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. Chicks in general have bad texting ettiquette and take a long time to respond or respond with really abbreviated stuff

I guess its harder for them to text with the long fingernails.

What Girls Said 1

• There's no alternative meaning. Both mean goodnight. With or without a heart. The heart is probably more mushy and flirty. Four months is probably settling into comfortable zone.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she's getting over the whole mushy thing

• Either forgot or just didn't think it was necessary anymore