How to get better at conversing and being more interesting with women?

Just as the title says. I am bad with conversation in general. I don't really have much to say other than the normal greetings. Then asking how their day is going is probably my next question. I don't really know where to go after that. I am not necessarily a big talker and wonder if what I want to talk about is even any of my business (personal questions), would they be interested in talking about it (I tend to like anime, cars, musical instruments, and what I am pursuing currently. I don't really like talking about politics and most things outside of what I like I barely know anything about. I don't watch much tv, even though I do watch movies. Then what the person might like or know about I generally won't know about it. So when it comes down to it I really have nothing to say other then the same ole things I normally talk about.. I would love to be that guy that can get girls talking.

P. S. Beside me saying that I am a quiet person a lot of people always tell me that I am an outgoing person, even though I know otherwise.

What Girls Said 3

• Im not necessarily a big talker either. The most I will talk is at work and thats because I have to. But other than that, I am not a big talker at all. You dont have to make conversation with folks if you dont want to. There is no law or obligation to do that. You do what makes you feel comfortable.

• Lol the love of my life was just like that and I fell for him so.. I guess you just gotta make sure you're consistent in the conversation more than anything.. Like you don't bail if it gets boring or you're stuck, you know what I mean? Girls love effort.

Find someone who you think has similar interests as you and you know just talk about topics that are general enough to lead to other conversations such as school or where they grew up etc.

• You have to get better in general. Women are just people, you need normal people skills. Once you have that, it'll be easy.

What Guys Said 0