If you know a guy has a good job and nice things, does it make you feel any different about him?

Ladies, if you know a guy works a good job and has a nice car and stuff like that, good style, a desire to travel a lot, does that get you thinking differently about him? I guess that yeah, I'm asking whether superficial factors affect your perception of a guy, but honestly, do they? Status? Material wealth?

Like what goes through your mind when you meet a guy like this? Do looks factor into the equation? Or not as much at that point? I am curious! xD

What Girls Said 3

• Im am going to be VERY honest here... this is the type of guy that most women should want in there life. It will not put a strain on making the women pay for everything. Its hard dating a man that has little to no income. Noone wants to be footing the bill for everything. I have always been a firm believer that a woman should date a guy thats doing better than her. However you have some guy that are established and will still treat you like crap.

• Yes it shows his aim in life and ambition

• in my opinion if the guy is successful and I were to date him I'll try to get on his level because I would feel less of a person beside him... reason being I wouldn't want him to do things for me like I would like to achieve it for myself... and well if I did dated a guy like that and I'm barely achieving for my goals then I would only want support as in encouragement to be someone better...

What Guys Said 0