If you found out a guy was arrested for stalking and harassment, would you date (or continue to date) him?

I was sort of seeing this girl one time. It was a fling more than anything. We took each others' virginities and she didn't want a relationship. She was 16; I was 20.

I was heartbroken. I made a poor decision and told her sister I "popped her cherry" out of frustration. She told me she never wanted to talk to me again.

8 months went by and I traveled to her house which was 8 hours away and I brought her a cookie cake trying to ask her out again (to her prom). At this point, I was 21 and she was 17.

Her dad called the police and I was arrested.

• Yes
  • Yes, with explanation
  • No
  • See poll

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because I've been obsessed with a guy for several months and the only way I'll ever see him again is if he's been stalking me. I find obsession extremely attractive. I want my man to be so obsessed with me that he'll never think to even look at another girl because he has his lasers set on me.

Now this only pertains to a guy who hasn't physically assaulted a girl. I want commitment not Ted Bundy

I need a girl like you

I definitely would

But again, I seek a particular type of woman

Me too. I've only ever met one man who's evem come close. He caught me off-guard and I didn't realize it until it was too late. I'm waiting to see if it pans out. It may, but it may not. I'm playing limbo with my future right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough luck dude. Too bad, your dating life is over.
    Girls are unstable, judgmental creatures.
    Furthermore, guys that like them, will do everything that they can to dig stuff up about you.
    You're going to totally be attack for that, and your future dating life will be ripped to shambles because of it.

What Girls Said 3

• No way
    But your case is kinda different lol

Yes, unique that is for sure. But it still fucked up my career. Having trouble getting hired on anywhere.

• I wouldn't necessarily call this stalking. You just fell for a girl you shouldn't have fallen for, it happens to all of us.

• Depends.. Would I get a cookie cake too?

Yes, babygirl. All the cookie cakes you want. 😊

But I am also really selective of what I want in a woman.

What Guys Said 2

• What bullshit. That's not stalking and harassing.

• As a guy I know how feel, just your feelings were strong and you were just confused... Hopefully a girl can understand...

How did you get charged for that though?

Because she told me a long time before that over text that she didn't want to talk to me again.

I tried to message her after that, but she blocked me. I was hoping that one day she would come across my messages of appology and have a change of heart.