Upset that ex will kiss another guy?

I am mostly over my ex.

I don't need her, things weren't meant to be and I do wish her the best...

The thought that really kills me still, is she will be kissing, dating and even having sex with other guys.

I think she has moved on and is dating, and I just feel really upset right now.

I imagine her making out with another guy and it really gives me heart ache. I can't get it out of my head :(

What should I do?

I can't seem to find another girl to date either...

:(

1mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• haha "mostly." I am sorry - in the same boat over here except my ex has already slept with a bunch of different girls, lots of girls I have met. I get so jealous even though we are broken up. It totally sucks dude.

It hurts so much :( Why does it hurt? I feel so bad for you too :(

Yeah I still want to be is friend, just because we do have so much history and are so close. It can be difficult to work though. Thanks for your support though!! It means a lot. I know I deserve better - you do too! Best of luck.

It's not worth being a friend, a true friend would never hurt you like that. You deserve to be free and happy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Continue to get over that ex

• it's OK to not be over things you know.. how about allowing urself to feel that.. that finding out why your not over her... is it because you don't have anyone else yet?

or maybe you miss her? there are stages to this thing.. ughhh never know she might miss u back

What Guys Said 3

• "I am mostly over my ex."

No you're not. You'll be over her when you no longer have to ask questions like these.

How do I do it? Am as over her as I'll ever be?

... bummer

Yes, its up and down constantly

• How long were you dating and how long has it been since you've broken up?

• We've all been there. Welcome to heartache. Your mind will keep seeing her as yours even though you know she's not. The typically best means of dealing with it is to distance yourself from her completely and keep your own life active.