How is it igornant to only find blonde people attractive?

About 95 percent i typically only find blonde (typically dirty blonde) people attractive. For both sexes. I rarely find people with different hair colors attractive. It's been that way since I was 5. I'm a natural blonde. It's not only physical, but a mental and emotional connection. It's like a dying need to mate when a blonde man. Whenever I do find a guy with dark hair attractive, he usually has colored eyes. I never am emotional attracted to them though. i never get attached to them. The physical attraction is usually never strong either.
do you find this weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats good, I'm Italian with black hair, blue eyes. I love blonde woman! Only if it's natural or European haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not weird at all. We are all biologically different and genetically we are attracted to who we find to be the best mate. So if your attracted to blonde people, then you are. Nobody can tell you different. Just like some people like specifically Asian men, and not their own nationality of people. Its nothing wrong. But its due to genetics. Some people are attracted to those who is similar to their own genetic makeup but slightly different as well. So as long as you love a person OTHER than that they meet your criteria physically, its shouldn't be a problem of what others think. At the end of the day, you will still have to be responsible with those choices no matter who you date or is with.

What Guys Said 18

• I think it's odd. I mean every other facial feature of there's looks the same and people can just bleach there hair. Hell half the girls at my university bleach their hair blonde.

Hair color just seems super insignificant. For example,

In my profile pic my photo was black-white noir filtered. So what color hair do you think I have?

*theirs

I agree with you most girls bleach their hair blonde so its hard to know now days who is a natural blonde that person could be a brunette . It could be the other way around the person is a natural blonde and they just decided to dye their hair light brown.

• It's neither ignorant nor weird. It's just what you like, just your preference. There's nothing wront with it.

• I think it's fine. You just have a strong visual preference for a certian look.

• whatever floats your boat dude, i mean all girls i know, okay not all but like 90% like darker hair and eyes on a man and they will choose a black haired guy over a blondie anyday and they admit this.

• It's just your preference. Everyone has them.

• its not weird, everyone has their own likes and dislikes

• Not ignorant. Not weird. Just your preference.

• its not a case of ignorance, just preference

• Not weird im blonde. I find Reheads the most attractive.

• yeah I'm a blonde guy and I usually only find blondes attractive like that aswell strangely enough

• Gor me the color of the hair is subsidiary. There are many things that are more important.

• What if the person dyed their hair blond?

• Maybe cuz you are blonde as well? I have the same thing with brunettes and other dark hair types😍

• It isn't. its just what the person likes.

• Its just a preference.

• no, it's normal.

• I actually used to have Blonde hair when I was little you should ask once in a while if they ever had Blonde hair (:

• I only like girls with blue eyes so I understand you perfectly. Blonde is preferable though not necessary for me.

What Girls Said 13

• It's not weird.. it's very common and natural... most people will find attraction in those who resemble them...

• That's more creepy af than "igornant".

• I don't find it weird. We all have our preferences. Mine happens to be the opposite of yours- brown hair, brown eyes. Although I have liked guys who weren't like that, almost all I have fall into the characteristics.

• What the hell? not all blonde women or men are great looking. So if that only thing that gets you attractive then clearly you won't know if you dating an ugly person or not lol. Also personality and character should count way more than his head. But hey if you want to be like that you get what you put out.

• I don't know where you got those statistics from, but they are incorrect as fuck. The majority of girls prefer dark-haired men and most men prefer brunettes. They say brunette girls are more often seen as intelligent, independent and girlfriend material!

What are you talking about? Do you know how to read? I was talking about myself

I had to re-read it a few times to see what you meant. The first sentence was a bit strange

• It's not. You like what you like and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm the same way.

• it's just weird, not ignorant :P

• Well to be able to answer your question I say that's a preference you like. I find your topic interesting here's few questions that I'm going to ask you , If a ginger red head guy or girl went and bleach their hair blonde you would find him or her attractive? or If a natural blonde guy or girl dyed their hair brown would you find them attractive? if we dye or hair blonde we bleach our eyebrows too so its kinda hard to know now days who is a natural blonde.

Lmao no I typically only like natural blondes
      But some people look better calm

• I personally love the look of blonde facial hair. Pretty much exactly like Charlie Hunnam. Yum.
    Otherwise, hair colour doesn't bother me. Hair length is another issue entirely haha

• nah you do you
    different strokes for different folks

• I definitely wouldn't consider that ignorant, just your preference and what you find attractive.

• Yeah that's weird but nothing wrong with that. It's just your preference

• you might be surprised but it's not same everywhere. in modern societies i think blonde is still considered attractive, but i was in norway few years ago (i'm spanish) and everyone though i was really exotic (dark eyes dark hair olive skin). i still consider dark hair to be the most attractive, but opinions differ of course ;)