Do you have that 1 person you will never truly get over and will always have feelings for?

I think i got that one person and its annoying since i barly remember any of my other ex girlfriend or people i had sex with. I mean i can go days, weeks, even months, without thinking of her but the second i see her face my stomach drops and i can feel like am gonna puke. I've lost all control and lots of old feelings suddenly rise to the surface to say, hi hi guest what? you still love her. What about u girls&guys do you have that 1 person you will never 100% get over? If your truly over someone they should have no effect over you at all or effect your mood in anyway. I known a few people who said they were over a ex but got pissed in less then a minute after seeing their ex or started hiding right away. But i notice it was only with certain ex's. Like i can be around my 2rd ex with out it effecting my mood at all, i don't love her any more or wanna have sex with her i just care for her. Am not honestly proud to say i may never get over my first girlfriend since it takes a strong personal to admit that. But am also proud to say i find something agin thats super close to the in love feeling i once had with my ex evem better i. Many ways and that my ex no longer effects my dayly life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I left my ex husband, we just were NOT a good match. But he's a good person, and be hung around as my best friend for several years. It wasn't until his new girlfriend who knew that he was still in love with me, banned him from seeing me, that I finally went through all the "break up" feelings myself. It was earlier this year, and it will be a long time before I can be around him.

So you dump him, stay friends and now all the feeling come rushing through?

Yeah, it's already faded a lot, just a matter getting used to someone who was there for me for everything suddenly disappearing from my life entirely. It's honestly no different than if he had died.

Yea that's how i feel about my ex girlfriend and am still not use to having her around. but ot doesn't really hurt anymore i just get a friendly reminded every now and then that i miss her or that i still got a bit of feeling for her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. I think about him all the time and it sucks

Sorry to hear that for me it's not all the time but when i do feel it its annoying as shit. Been thinking about her for 2 days now it comes n gos but i got a new girlfriend.

• nah
    thank god !

You are very lucky

• After reading this I now think that I wasn't being fed a bunch of bs by the guy I like. He had like his first serious relationship a little over a year ago and she broke up with him and treated him bad in the end. We like (d) (not sure what now) each other but he says he can't date me or anyone else rn.

What did he say too you? n why do u feel that way? i can still date others. I love my new girlfriend and she makes me very happy but only my ex give me that intase in love feeling. But my new girlfriend pretty close to it. Then agin i only date 2 people since my first ex

What Guys Said 1