Why do girls try and cock block or steal the attention from another women?

Say if a girl is talking to a guy. They're flirting or just having normal convo. Another girl is watching them and she keeps interrupting the people who are talking. But only talking to the guy, and being really aggressive with all her questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because women hate other women, and will do anything to get one over on another woman. They compete incessantly, in every way imaginable. Any man that thinks 'his' girl is dressing up for him is naive, at best. She's dressing up so she can look better than any other women she encounters that night. That's part of why they love fucking married men, too.

Women whine about imagined misogyny all the damn time, but they never say SHIT about the real misogyny, which is how they treat each other.

That's so true, but the again all women I know are in cliques. I don't have any female friends. Females don't like me

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealous.

Jealous of who? The girl?
      This happens to me a lot

What Guys Said 1

• I dont know but why are you being anonymos?

What Girls Said 2

• Insecurities. They know something is wrong with them and the man might see that better trait in the other woman.

• Women can be terrible to other women