The Girl Next Door?

** Asking for a friend!! **

My best friend (16, f, bi) who we'll call Marie came out to me in the ninth grade. Since then she's told me about the girls she's liked. And recently, she told me about her interest in a girl we'll call Kay. The thing about Kay (15, f, bi) is that they're literally next door neighbors AND best friends. I know Marie doesn't just catch feelings for any old person, so this has gotta be real. But as much as I want to support her I'm a bit concerned. Marie doesn't think Kay likes her and she doesn't seem hopeful for a relationship. I just want the best for both of them as they're both close friends with me too. Their families are close too. Anyone ever have the same situation? Any advice for Marie or me? (I just want the best for Marie, she's like a sister to me.)

Kay does not know any of this.

TL;DR
Girl has feelings for her girl best friend who lives next door.

What Guys Said 2

• No she doesn't.

• well I think she have to talk to her about maybe give her some signals before she says directly to see how would she react

What Girls Said 1

• She could try being closer to her and/or she could try forming a more emotional connection/bond with her. Maybe she could also talk to her about her feelings, but I am not sure if that will be a good idea.