Why won't he reply to my message?

So I asked my crush to join me and my friend to see a movie. I was very nervous about asking him so I asked him on facebook. He replied and said that it could be nice, when we were planning to go etc. We had a little convo and that was it. Yesterday I found out that the movie got delayed until 2017 :((( so I send him again, telling that we were looking at some other movies. I attached a pic of the choices and asked him what movie he'd prefer.

He read my message but never replied? Why could that be? :( i did ask a question and he was nice before? Isn't that odd? Now I'm nervous to see him again in class on Monday

What Guys Said 2

• You know, it's hard to tell because you all are so young and youth often means that he's probably a combination of inexperienced, rude, and clueless. If you guys were older, then I would say that it would mean that he's not interested and while it still could mean that, it could be that he's just being a flake. Still, I'd prepare yourself for the possibility that he just doesn't really want to go out with you to a movie.

Update: He did send me something a few says later. For some reason Facebook didn't showed him the message. He said he's fine with any movie :)

• He's not interested in you

@Lillyyy123 Just stating the facts, i might be wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's still thinking about the choices. Maybe he will reply to you later on. Maybe he forgot. Maybe he's not interested.