Is it wrong to want to hang out with a girlfriend everyday?

What Girls Said 3

• A girlfriend, or YOUR girlfriend? xD It's not wrong, it's great to see each other everyday, but I don't really recommend in my opinion. Because you guys are always seeing each other, you won't have much "i miss you" emotion, if you get what I mean. Some people may be overly dependent on seeing each other everyday, which is even worse. Imagine your girlfriend has to go overseas or camp whatever, for a week or 2, will you BEAR to separate for a long time? Can you take it? Those overly dependent people will suffer in their minds if this was to happen. What I want to say is, it's good to cherish the moments of meeting her everyday, but don't forget to know how to miss (properly: as in not suffering in the mind or heart) each other when apart.

Yes my girlfriend😂 it's just that I like affection too much😆 I just hope she doesn't mind it. And yeah I get what you mean , too much of one thing can't be good

• It isn't wrong but try to give her space as well

I know but ughh you know the honeymoon phase😂

• It's not wrong but in my opinion it's good to have some space. You'll be together everyday anyways if you guys get married so.

What Guys Said 0