Is it weird I'm talking to this girl even tho I don't think of myself as bi?

So there's this girl I know. She's really cool and smart. She has a great personality. She's bi and and she told me she was into me and I've just been kind of going along and seeing where it goes.

The thing is I don't think of myself as bisexual. I don't feel sexually attracted to her.. but I still feel drawn to keep talking to her.. why? I don't get it. Is it just a quarter life crisis?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're just talking with her and appreciating her company... at this stage, I would say that you're just a couple of girls who like talking to each other, and she happens to be bi and into you...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's because you find her cool, smart and you also said she has a great personality. That's how I think of my two best friends. And if you're not attracted sexually to her, that explains it. It's platonic, but not romantic. You can't just wake up one day feeling attracted to girls if you didn't before. I don't think you should worry about being BI, but also I think that you shouldn't lead her on in any way if you already have. I believe it's hard, but I was once in love with my best friend and he wasn't even though we were really close. Later he confessed that he was gay (I couldn't know because he is one of those straight looking bi guys) :D

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe she's smart and funny, and an interesting person, and you want to get to know her. That doesn't mean you want to eat her p****. I would love to get to know Elon Musk, but I have no desire to have sex with him

Yeahh but it's different from that. There's a lot of flirting and I'm totally okay with it. I actually flirt back.

Maybe that's just how you're relating to each other, or maybe you DO want to eat her.

• Jut don't lead her on and you'll be fine. You may be bi curious.

• Well just go as far as your comfortable as like as she cool with knowing your just testing things out it's fine I guess

What Girls Said 9

• Try to not talk to her so much because if she likes you, you wouldn't want to lead her on just like you wouldn't want to lead on a guy who really likes you. Even though you may be getting some satisfaction through talking to them you don't want to hurt their feelings or send the wrong signals

• Maybe she's your exception. I would just see how it goes. Maybe it'll be nothing but maybe it'll be beautiful

That's kind of how I'm approaching. I just like talking to her.. she's really cool.

Nothing wrong with that :)

• Lol no i do that a lot too, its like... your curious side, wanting to see where this new nook in life will go, how itll make you feel...

• You love being loved or like being liked...
    You're drawn to her because she's drawn to you.

• I had the same questions, up until i tried lesbian and discover i was bi sexual...

• You are curious and internally you have the urge to try this route

• Maybe you are just flattered by her attention or you're bi and still haven't find the courage to admit it to yourself. Please give this a minute www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2163928-was-my-friend-tight-to-cut-me-off-for-this

• You may just be bi-curious :)

• You like attention just like every other human being