How do I tell my mom about him?

Ok so in a couple of days it's gonna be 6 months with bae. All of his fam and friends know about me but only a couple of my friends and none of my family members know. Only cause he's 3 years older than me and we met online. My mom wants me to feel comfortable telling her everything and I do but we all know how parents are about boys. My mom is very sweet but also protective. Like I wanna tell her real bad but I don't know how. And I wanna meet him when I have my own car and around the time I graduate probably after since I'm graduating early. I just need some suggestions or hints on how to tell her or bring it up. And yes our long distance relationship is serious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Long relationship, in that case it becomes a little bit more tough. It's a good question though.

I would say no matter what type of relationship it is, being straightforward and honest is the only possible way of bringing it up. If you think too much about it, you will never be able to bring it up. Today or tomorrow you will have to gather the courage to say it.

That's what I can say.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 21. I waited like 5 months before telling my mom. She found out before i could tell her and got really mad. Its been 9 months now and everything is fine.

Id say just blurt it out. Be like hey I've beeb seeing this guy and i really want to introduce you two