What's the point in texting a girl, if you don't even ask to meet up?

I've been texting a guy I met online for about three weeks now - he always initiates conversations and is very caring and polite every time we text, saying that it's been very nice talking to me etc.

But he hasn't even asked me out on a date, or even suggest to meet up. We both have busy schedules, but he seems to use it as an excuse more than I do. What's the point in texting me, if you aren't interested in going on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) he doesn't want to meet you but likes talking to you
    2) he isn't sure yet. Three weeks is a long time, so I don't understand that, but a quality guy that values himself and what he brings to a relationship will be picky about who he asks out.

If you want to get to the point, ask him out. Even if he is still testing the waters, he won't say no to that. If he does say no, you know where you stand.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you as a friend or he's keeping you around in order to ask you out in the future when he will be less busy.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he just isn't sure about what he wants yet.

• Yes, I've had similar incidents i text a girl and she would text me back these
    small text messages. It's like come on are we going to communicate or
    you must not be interested in getting to know each other.

• There's a good chance he is interested in going on a date, but just lacks confidence.

• Practice for the real girl he wants

What Girls Said 0