What should I do , please help?

Me and my boyfriend ussauly talk ever day and yesterday we had a pretty good convos but when it started getting late he would open my chat and not answer so i asked why and he said he wasn't mad he was just busy and he continuesly did it so i said sorry i feel like im bothering you , ill leave you alone and ever since then he's been opening them and not answering

What Guys Said 1

• That doesn't sound good. He should have said, "of course you are not bothering me sweetheart, I'm just distracted"

Not saying anything to that comment is a Jerk move. I know I do not like to do long texts, but I would never leave that comment without saying something.

Do you think he might be ignoring me or mad at me

Sounds like it, but I don't know why from your post.

When will you see him again? When you do, talk this out.

If you are the type of person that text a lot, you need to be with someone who loves that about you.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably didn't feel like replying. If I were you, I'd ignore his messages the next few times he would attempt to reach me.