Do any girls deal with being approached a lot by ugly guys? If so how do you deal with it?

Mosy of the guys that approach me are not my type at all. Some of them are bums and thugs.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have RBF, so usually not ugly guys. But older guys, like my father's age and above, see that as a challenge and try to talk to me. If a simple indication you're not interested doesn't work, you have to be kind of mean. Not like, go curl up in a corner and die mean, but more firm and not giving them any hope.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Not ugly no, but many times it's obnoxious guys who think they're the shit or creeps. In that case, I bring up my boyfriend and they usually leave.

• Depends how they approach; if they're inappropriate I'll be a bitch and tell them do one but if they want to buy me a drink I'll politely decline. If they keep pushing then I'll just act cold. Sometimes the best thing to do is ignore them.

• I've never had a dude approach me in a bad way so it doesn't bother me.