What are common ways guys test you ( men shit tests)?

we all know that girls shit test men. how do you guys do it? what are you trying to achieve with those methods?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like playing mind games to see her reaction to certain things, say some stuff that have a hidden message to see if she picks it up, that allows me to see what type of girl im dealing with and know if she knows how the game goes or if she is naive... one of the main things I do to see if the girl is a hoe or nah is send some guy she doesn't know i hang out with to talk to her to see how she reacts when another guy talks to her or if she gives him some red flags, some other tricks in my play book but yeah

ok, let's say a guy who pretends he erased your number by asking who is this? but also gives out details aka his whereabouts or address, something he would never give out to a stranger...

and at the end of joking around about stalkers and crazy girls ( it was a joke in context) he's like hi sarah! in so man words. he knew who it was all along. lol, i just played along

Most Helpful Girl

• by praising other girls often to see your reaction; by asking questions

oh i rarely if ever get jealous. it's a blessing

What Guys Said 6

• Fuck, I had no idea we did those sort of things, I'm guessing the same as with girls maybe. I love shit tests now because once you know about them all it does is make you look even better when you handle them properly.

well, i get things out of left field, like comments to test my sense of humour or how i react to things. i love it when they suddenly vanish to see how you handle "absence"

• I don't know, I guess I've never thought about that.. but let's say personality test, for me, do you like movies, video games or television, what is your favorite past time? Do you like what I like? What is your view on helping people? Really getting out important questions, to establish if we have common interests.

• Ehh, generally i don't think us guys do shit test. It doesn't really make sense for us to, as we are the ones doing the approaching most of the time. The point of shit tests is to figure out if the person approaching you is legit or not. The only thing that guys have which comes close to women's shit tests would be our common red flags, such as smoking, divorced, demented pics on her fb page,

haha, divorced and smoking? that's a bit common.

coming from someone not divorced and a non smoker by the way. that's just pretty judgmental. let's hope you never end up as one of the 40% of divorced folks out there.

• I will worship you. If you can't handle the worship or if you tell me you need space, then I know that you don't have the endurance to handle a real relationship with me.

If you're interested in being with me because I seem wealthy, then you get dropped immediately.

If I give you money and you just let me ejaculate once and say that the sex is over after just two minutes of fucking, then I will pretend to like you but never speak with you again. I will discard you for eternity. There is no excuse for bad sex.

If you try to scam me through online dating, then I will destroy all of your accounts.

• I've never heard of this. I've heard of some guys like geek testing girls about comic book or video game stuff, but I've never known someone who actually does it.

• If you have to shit test, that means you have character defects. Say what you mean and mean what you say or simply GTFO and STFU. Ain't nobody got time for that.

What Girls Said 0