Would you date a girls who has or has had a friend with benefits?

I recently got out of a 3 year relationship and I now have a friend with benefits mostly for comfort reasons I don't have feelings for him though he's a good person and my thought is that when I'm ready to start dating someone that whoever I date will judge me when they find out because I am a very honest person. So I guess my question is if your found out a girl had a friend with benefits would it be a deal breaker?

What Guys Said 17

• If she had them in the past, no, it wouldn't be a deal breaker... but obviously that would have to stop the second we started dating or I'd be out of there so quick.

• It's a nice relationship as long as one party doesn't get too attached. I would imagine that it's a little better to come from a cute guy giving you head than doing it on your own with a vibe. I know from experience that it's nicer than masturbation (usually)

• I don't care at all and it makes no difference to me.

• Her honesty means lot to me and no it wouldn't be a turn off that she had a friends with benefits but she would need to know.. I want a real relationship
    that would result in something serious. I don't do friends with benefits.

• I don't care what she did in the past so long as she's disease free and baggage free.

• Disgusting I wouldn't want to kiss a girl who recently blew a guy.

• I really don't think you should be going on dates if you are in an active friends with benefits relationship. Like do you honestly think that any guy is gonna be fine with you fucking some guy on the side while you're going on dates with him?

• 28d

no of course not I wouldn't start one thing without ending the other, I'm not that type of person

• 28d

So basically you would first stop the friends with benefits thing and then start dating? I don't think you should have a huge problem the, many guys will be fine with that. Personally I don't know if I would date a girl like that, because we would obviously have very different ideas about what sex is supposed to be.

• If I already like you otherwise; then, why the fuck would I give a shit?

• Fuck? Yes.

Date? No.

• no, women crave sex as much as men do

• Sure.

• I would not date someone with a friend with benefit.

• So you want a boyfriend but also someone to fuck on the side? Yeah no thats not acceptable.

• 28d

no, I'm not ready to have another relationship yet but in the future I'm hoping that me doing this now doesn't bother that person that I meet later on, if that makes sense

• 28d

Ooooh now i get it. It should not be a problem at all.

• Would you date a guy who got scammed by fake prostitutes and online dating?

• I don't date girls regardless of whether or not she has or had a friend with benefits

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

• Ya maybe I could get that going.

What Girls Said 6

• Try building a friendship. When you look for love it usually doesn't end well, you know what I mean? If you're taking good physical care of yourself ain't nobody's business. Just have fun and enjoy yourself.

• Yeah, I wouldn't care, the past is the past. I used to have a friend where each time we'd run into each other at a party, we would always end up kissing and messing around in bed at some point. It didn't mean anything lol, just a good time.

• Tbh when I hear a man had a friends with benefits, NSA, ONS, etc etc I lose interest immediately.

• ya , I'll with her and break up with her the friendship forever

• I'm bisexual, so if a girl I'm talking to had a friends with benefits in the past and I really like her no it wouldn't , although I wouldn't feel comfortable if she lied about it or still bad this friends with benefits as just a friend , I'm a female so the answer may be different for men

• As long as you like that person and they like you back, it shouldn't matter whether or not they have. It would probably make them more jealous then mad.