Did you feel nervous or awkward having sex for the first time with your significant other? How long did you wait?

I'm pretty anxious because I like him a lot and you know, sex is intimidate haha. Any stories or advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, wasn't nervous at all.

Lol jk, just take it slow and it might take a few tries to get it right, have fun

Lol I'm nervous already! I think I'll have a drink to calm down haha, oh man.

• 25d

Oh it'll be a while before we do it haha! I feel a lot better about it now though ☺️

• 25d

That's great :)

Most Helpful Girl

• We haven't had sex yet, and I used to be so anxious, just like you, but he just feels so right, I feel safe with him. I'm sure it won't be perfect, but it'll be with someone I love, whom I know loves me back.. I can't ask for more than that. I'm 20 by the way, and he's not a virgin.

Aww thank you for this! I'm older than you and similarly have also never had sex but I'm very certain that he has had it haha. Does he know that you haven't? I'm not sure if I should tell him or just not say anything until we're getting intimate etc.

• 26d

Aww thank you so much for your kind words!! Made me feel way better ❤️❤️❤️

• 26d

You're welcome!! All the best to you xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I felt nervous but I didn't feel awkward.

That's awesome! I'm terrified it may be awkward due to feeling so nervous.

• Honestly it's said again and again but communication is key in having an experience that's enjoyable for both parties. It honestly doesn't matter how long you wait just make sure you're comfortable with him 😊

Awe, thank you for your feedback! I'm really comfortable with him but I just blush when I think about the sex haha..