Any suggestions as to why mostly only girls studying nursing or involved in the equine industry display "interest" in me? An unusual yet serious QS?

As above an unusual but serious question, any suggestions as to why (predominantly) only girls studying nursing or involved in the equine industry display "interest" in me? The few girls that approach me in bars/clubs, or girls i match with on "Tinder" etc tend to be studying nursing or are involved in the equine industry. Coincidence maybe? Although given that such girls approach me randomly in a club etc or "match" on tinder etc based on their viewings of a few pictures most are studying nursing or involved in the equine industry. My question is why do I attract such a specific "type" of girl. I have a physical disability is that girls studying nursing or involved in the equine industry most, genuine, understanding and genuine? Hope the question makes sense! All answers welcome and appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• I would take that as a coincidence.

What Guys Said 1

• Could actually be an algorythm in online dating apps to to your facebook info.