What age do you think women look their best?

Personally for me, I think a woman looks her best from age 25 to age 30

Most Helpful Girl

• Women don't have a expiry dates Jesus. I hate these types of Q's.

Anyways thanks for the Xper lolo

I know women don't have an expiry date. I was just curious, that's why I asked the question. Lol

@alphadoggystyle I'm pretty sure men use plastic surgery and Botox. And in some cases makeup too. Yes I've seen and know men who do this. It's not just women. Like I said to each their own. Let's leave it at that. And I have seen SOME men age worse than women. Since they're less likely to take care of themselves as well.

There is no point even bringing that up, i already said exceptions to the rule always exist, but the number of men using botox, surgery or makeup is minuscule compared to the amount of women who do it. Similar the vast majority of men age significantly better than vast majority of women. Its biology.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Seeing how in my opinion models like Adriana Lima or actresses like Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Looez and Angelina Jolie primed in their late 20's, I'm going with 27.
    But the best years are 18-36

• 18-25

• i peaked at 7. been on a steady decline since then.

• Same, 23-30

• 18-45

• I think 16-24, because those were my "young" years... 25+ I start to feel like I am getting up there

• i personally thing women look their best mid 30s

• I think that if you take care of yourself beauty can run a long course. I think an age bracket is silly nonsense

• So now I don't know if I should be flattered my age range is thought of to look their best, or if I should be sad that people usually think I'm 19-21 so I haven't come into my prime yet haha.

• I think 23-28

What Guys Said 14

• 25 -35 says me

• Probably 18-24.

• 16-23

• 25 onwards, when they fully become women and exude it

• Well for me i think age 24-40. This one girl my late mom use to
    babysit is now age 40 and i tell you she's cute as hell for age 40
    she never loss that look.

• 16 to my about my age.

• 18-30

• 10 . .

• A woman's prime fertility years is her early 20s.

Men age like wine... women age like milk.

• It's all relative, I think women look best when similar to your age

ehh wait till you my age i don't even view these women as women anymore. they are just dudes with long hair lol.

• Depends on the woman. Same with guys.

• Every age.

• 14-23. Don't judge me- just telling it how it is.

Wow, how unpopular am I? Remember, the average 14yr old girl nowadays has the same level of sexual development as the average 20yr old girl back when the laws of consent were introduced. And genetically, in reproductive terms, that's the limit to the prime of a female's fertile lifespan- any older than that, and age begins to have a detrimental impact on the genetic health of any babies. It's just biology, the laws of nature. Deal with it.

• I'd say best around 18-early 20's but some still manage to look really good into mid and late 20's , it can really depend