What do women and men really want in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• To have someone to rely on for support, someone to have fun with, someone to feel comfortable with, someone who accepts me for who I am and brings out the better in me, a BFF for life

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone wants love/relationship with someone... yet most people don't really know why. Probably because they want someone to tell them they're pretty, sweet, etc. But isn't that what moms are for? lol

What Guys Said 14

• Women want to be loved, adored, and cherished, kept number one, and this past the marriage.

Men want to be loved, respected, and fucked (Sexually), even past the marriage.

Boht want the companionship of the other and for the rest of their lives. One person. That's it.

• Men want caring companionship with regular sex from women, while women want financial and physical security, emotional support, along with sex from men.

In short, women are typically more demanding.

In addition, both genders want loyalty, but due to our different sex drives and instincts, its easier for women to offer loyalty to a man as long as the other earlier mentioned criteria is offered by the man. For a man loyalty is more difficult to keep as his instincts tell him to want spread his seed and to not be that picky about it.

• To have someone I can comfortably talk to about nearly anything. Like a best best friends kinda deal but romantically. With as many gf's as I've had I still haven't found someone like that. Hardly found anyone close. -sigh-

• A strong emotional connection. True true love and a bond that is amazing. True some guys just want sex and that's a shame for them as they're missing out

• Lenny Bruce said that men want the women they are with to be - simultaneously - a whore, a nun, a housekeeper, a nymphomaniac, etc. all of them impossible to be at same time. Unfortunately it's true.

Girls probably have same type of desire. They want guy to be rough, the sex o be rougher up against the wall I'm taking you now whether you want it or not and then drive there Harley away. They also want a nerd w' stable income, responsible, faithful etc

• Sex, so they're not alone, a family, there's just so many I could name. But at the end of it all most of the time relationships just end for one reason or another.

• To love and be loved, and sex.. lots of sex

• I would like someone that I feel happy, comfortable, safe, and wanted with, and for her to feel the same. It would be nice to be with the same woman forever.

• They want each other. :)

• Everything that is possible between two people and a commitment with one another.

• Hapiness and feeling comfort.

• love
    loyalty
    respect
    friendship
    support
    sex

• Blow job's and servings of yummy ps juice

• I want pretty much everything women want in their relationships.

What Girls Said 7

• Sex and comfort, a good friend and lover.

• Lots of things
    -Companionship
    -Honestly
    -Loyalty
    -Listening
    -Encouragement
    -Sex
    -Spontaneity
    -Intimacy

The list could go on. There are a lot of factors that help to determine a healthy relationship.

• Love, loyalty, friendship. ... and kinky sex.

• I want a relationship with a amazing man who is honest, caring, loyal. One who is family driven, finically stable. A man who is spiraturally driven and loves to be outdoors. A man who has a great personality and is all about Me! A man that knows how to express his feelings and realizes that notbing comes easy. I enjoy sex but my next relationship im holding out until we are married! :)

• Someone to share moments, and to relax with. I want there to be lots of laughter and have someone to go through the good and bad with.

• Men : respect, admiration, fidelity, care, sex
    Women : the same

• Someone to just chill with. Either playing video games, watching tv, walking around town, sex, pretty much anything you would do with a friend but better