Would you not date or marry a girl if her mom is ugly and it looks like she will look like mom when she gets older, will it make you think twice?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm honestly curious if it matters anymore. The way things are going people are looking young for a really long time in their lives. I wonder if my generation is even going to achieve that stooped and hunched over old person with a cane and fluffy white hair before they die lol. And the generations after mine, they will be living even longer and looking younger longer. I'm not worried about what my potential SO's mother looks like because she's already part of that generation that hasn't reaped the rewards of whatever the fuck it is thats making us all look so young for so long.

What Girls Said 2

• LOL this has to be one of the most savage questions ever.

• Tbh this is a really good question. But i dont think guys really think that much. They like you how you look now and aren't really gonna think about what you are going to look like in the future. I know people who have ugly parents but are beautiful and ended up growing up still beautiful.