Is it weird to be called a Cougar? or like way older guys?

I am still in highschool, and I realized i always date like 22 year olds or like younger then me, like 16-17. Its never an in-between. Is it weird that I am that way, or is this normal?

What Guys Said 3

• You like who you like. I've always said that age means nothing. It's why I'm dating someone in your age range. I honestly don't care what society thinks. I care what's best for me and who I'm dating. If they don't like it, they can go f**k themselves, to be rather blunt about it.

• I don't think a girl who's like 18 can be called a cougar. Whoever called you that is a bit of a dumb-dumb.

• It's interesting

What Girls Said 2

• Im 27, and I have been noticing that I am attracted to younger guys also. But nothing under the age of 23. Thats just to young for me. I at least like a guy with a car and and a job. But I dont like the word "cougar" makes me sound old. And if you dont like being called make that known to a guy beforehand.

• How old are you?
    If the age difference is just a few years then that's not weird. And if you are only dating guys 2 years younger than you then that's not being a cougar lol. Cougar is women who are like 40-50 but date guys in their 20s lol