Do you think astrological signs effect our personality? If so, which one are you and do you think this chart is accurate?

If you do believe they affect us, but don't know how accurate the chart is, just don't answer that part. Do you think astrological signs effect our personality? If so, which one are you and do you think this chart is accurate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a Gemini and mine is definitely too true! can't understand a pisces for the life of me (No offence to anyone who is!) and I always get along so so well with an Aquarius, Libra, Aries, Sag and of course another Gemini. Unfortunately most traits about a Gemini are true to me 😅😅😅

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't comprehend a way that they could effect me, but I will say that I am a Scorpio and I act like one for the most part regardless of logical explanation... As far as other signs, all I can say is that a lot of Gemini and Aquarius girls try to get my affection/attention for whatever reason and that they range from unsatisfying to psycho... Gemini girls are fucking poisonous in too many ways, watch out for them ans sleep with both eyes open... Scorpio girls tend to be cool. Aries girls are assholes. Pieces girls are dreamy lovers. Cancer girls and Libras tend to be pretty sweat and warm hearted as well. Sagittarius girls gold diggers...

What Girls Said 9

• that just looks like the stages of all relationships. stage 1. similar souls 2. perfect match 3. we're in harmony 4. opposites attract 5. learn from each other 6. I don't really get you 7. bye
    in other words, it's all in the way you look at it.

• I wanna say no but I'm a Cancer through and through. My personality traits were like that before I even looked at astrology things. Though I'm also Chinese and were raised with quite a lot of emphasis on astrological hoodoo so maybe I'm just more receptive to this kind of stuff...

• I do not believe in that, no. I find it amusing that I am a Leo and my fiance is a Virgo though and your chart says we're "learn from each other."

There will always be exceptions. I probably should've worded the question as "semi-accurate" because of the picky pricks out there. (Not my chart, fyi. I just Googled it.)

I understand it's not your chart.

• I don't believe in it. I'm a Taurus and my partner is an Aries and we certainly do learn from each other but I don't think that's anything to do with our star signs.

• This just looks like colorful patterns that someone made up and tagged zodiac signs to. They could have picked anything from birth month to generation to animals.

It's rude to diss something you don't understand. I could go into so much detail about the facts and evidence supporting the astrological signs but I'll spare you the interesting information and avoid wasting my time on you. 😊

• My two favorite people are Libras, I'm a capricorn. It says we don't get along but I love them.

• Mine is spot on (I'm a Virgo and hubby is a Taurus) but not necessarily accurate.
    Good fun though

• never been in a serious relationship so i can't relate to that chart specifically but my thought on astrology is that some aspects of personality may relate but the same goes for all the signs. I'm a scorpio and i can relate to things about cancers and aquarius and others, but mostly scorpio. i don't believe they are actually true, i just happen too have things in common with what is said. so does the month pure born in actually affect the type of person you are? i don't think so

• I'm a true Leo. I'd say the chart is somewhat correct about my relationship with a cancer. I know I've taught him a lot, and I have learned from him in other ways.

What Guys Said 4

• A very nice chart and representation

Can't tell if being serious... or sarcastic...😑

You can't tell? Of course I am being serious, I never joke and I don't know how to be sarcastic ( it's my incapability of being sarcastic). I am not making claims, I am saying the truth

Hence I am not joking. Can't you see my username? there is a reason I kept that name.

Oh alrighty then. With the MIB, I see.

• No. you have to be extremely naive or retarded to think that stuff is true

Oh really? I can see you are the type of person to throw around derogatory remarks regarding intelligence when you see something you don't agree with. Good to know. Now I can add you to the list of people I will call the Dark Brotherhood on.

Well, yeah... but besides the fact that literally everyone outside of people gullible enough to believe it knows it's fake, including scientists and psychologists and neurologists... and it's not even a secret or anything new. I'm too lazy to explain it in depth, so I'll just throw around a few terms:
      Confirmation bias
      Barnum effect
      Memory distortion
      cognitive dissonance

Throw cold reading in there, too

• I don't believe in it.

• i dont believe in that BS