Guys, Do guys like hugs? And also why?

So I initiated hugging with this guy after 2 years of going out. I've never been in a relationship before, and neither has he. He initiated the hug this time, but he hugged me for way too long. It was kinda odd. why would he do that? Do guys like hugs so that they can feel boobs?

• Yes
    82% (28)
  • No
    18% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

What Guys Said 20

• Listen guys are really similar to girls. Guys love cuddling and hugs and all that shit. It's not just so they can feel boobs in a sexual way or anything it's the nice warm presence and emotional connection you get.

• I said yes but it's really no. I don't hug girls to feel their tits lol. I mean sure it's nice. But the fact a girl wants to hug me at all is a much better feeling.

• Questions like these make me question how this is the smartest collective version of human evolution...

• No. I don't hug.

• Yes... its not like id like holding something i like a lot, naw i probably just wanted boobs cause i have a pee pee an it rules every other part of my brain

• hugs I'm my opinion is a multi level thing. one is his family do that kind of pda? if not it may not come as naturally. 2 if he doesn't do it at home he's as new to it as u so you just have to find that middle together and find the spot where it feels right. and maybe but not likely about the boob. if we want to grab boob we grab boob or ask about doing such later.

• You've been going out two years... and just started hugging?

• I am a sucker for long hugs. I feel safe when hugging someone and it's only something you'd do with close friends.

• Of course I do.

• Perhaps my last question was on hugging. Yes.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2163619-who-loves-hugs-cuddles

• awww he wanted to hold you in his arms <3

• I love hugging. I guess he likes you, boobs? erm it depends how close did you hug.

• Yes because they tickle my pickle.

• After all this time and y'all are just now hugging O. o

• 4d

Yeah we took it really slow.

• Makes me feel a lot better!

• No, I'm very averse to touch.

• Yes, boobs, girls are soft, yes, total pleasure.

• It tells us that you're comfortable and close to us

• I LOVE hugging. I don't hug to feel her boobs though.

• yes i like feeling her boobs pressed against me and her ass and grinding my cock against her.