Do girls like supercars (Ferrari's, Mclaren's, Bugatti's, Ford Gt) ?

I ask bc I'm curious

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like them, but I don't really notice if a guy has one. It doesn't matter to me. I don't pay much attention to vehicles unless it is a Jeep. I want one soooo bad.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I have a friend who has a jeep. It's pretty nice. One of my dream cars is a mclaren 570s coupe

• 1mo

I'm outdoorsy which is why I want a jeep.
      The Mclaren 570s Coupe is a gorgeous (and expensive) car. I'd be afraid to crash it. It'd be awesome to drive one.

• 1mo

The McLaren 570s Coupe costs $180,000 in the usa and oh heck yea it most certainly is a gorgeous car.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah girls like smart cars. Whenever I tell a girl I drive a smart car and tell them how much I save on gas and how safe it is, well let me tell you they get down on my dick faster than my smart car will ever go.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Out of the ones mentioned only Bugatti. Ferrari & Lamborgini are the total jackass/bragger cars, huge & instant turn off when a guy has one of those.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a car person. I even used to model with them, and I'm still not a car person. I guess it depends how you grew up. My family never cared for it so, I never learned to appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It's just a car and cars aren't really something that interest me.

0|0
    0|0
  • @piubravoragazzo knows what car I like lol

Mmm leather seat interiors 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Not into supercars, if I'm honest. Love my Jap cars. Currently have a Mitsubishi legnum.. But it's getting a bit old now and it's showing. I'd do awful things for a jzx100 though. All time favourite car. Chaser, tourer V, manual, sunroof, 1jz vvti haha... Uuuhh. I can dream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl
    I myself love classic muscle cars, but I wouldn't date a guy just because he has one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like minivans especially with dis
    stephaniemcclung.files.wordpress.com/.../...ps.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a black, '67 Impala

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • oh i do... i love love super cars😍 ferrari 458 spyder and porsche 918 spyder, mclaren p1, and lycan hypersport, mercedes c6.3 amg black series (idk if mercedes is a supercar or not but whatevs)... esp with carbon fiber seats and black/beige leather interior 👏🏼👌🏼😻😻

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about cars. I'd rather drive something better for the environment

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it depends on the girl. i know some that like them. personally i would choose a nice wrangler over any of those but plenty of girls love supercars

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sport bikes, vipers, and corvettes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think girls really care honestly

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes but i don't think they are neccessary. Where you allowed to drive 200mph.
    I better get an BMW M-serie or an S-class AMG. You drive in heaven and can go hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can confirm. Own a Ferrari, Mclaren, Bugatti, and Ford GT. Sloots dig it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they do bro lol I had a Ferrari for a little bit and trust me when I say it gets the attention of women

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • You know that those girls are usually gold diggers right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most prefer a man who isn't over compensating for his short Cummings

0|0
    0|0
  • Most say they don't untell you roll up in the Ferrari and the panties start dropping

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're asking because you obviously have one of them, and want to see if a girl would you like you. No such thing as "just curious"

0|0
    0|0