Do girls like supercars (Ferrari's, Mclaren's, Bugatti's, Ford Gt) ?

I ask bc I'm curious

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like them, but I don't really notice if a guy has one. It doesn't matter to me. I don't pay much attention to vehicles unless it is a Jeep. I want one soooo bad.

I have a friend who has a jeep. It's pretty nice. One of my dream cars is a mclaren 570s coupe

I'm outdoorsy which is why I want a jeep.
      The Mclaren 570s Coupe is a gorgeous (and expensive) car. I'd be afraid to crash it. It'd be awesome to drive one.

The McLaren 570s Coupe costs $180,000 in the usa and oh heck yea it most certainly is a gorgeous car.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah girls like smart cars. Whenever I tell a girl I drive a smart car and tell them how much I save on gas and how safe it is, well let me tell you they get down on my dick faster than my smart car will ever go.

What Girls Said 14

• Out of the ones mentioned only Bugatti. Ferrari & Lamborgini are the total jackass/bragger cars, huge & instant turn off when a guy has one of those.

• I'm not a car person. I even used to model with them, and I'm still not a car person. I guess it depends how you grew up. My family never cared for it so, I never learned to appreciate it.

• Not really. It's just a car and cars aren't really something that interest me.

• @piubravoragazzo knows what car I like lol

Mmm leather seat interiors 😍

• Not into supercars, if I'm honest. Love my Jap cars. Currently have a Mitsubishi legnum.. But it's getting a bit old now and it's showing. I'd do awful things for a jzx100 though. All time favourite car. Chaser, tourer V, manual, sunroof, 1jz vvti haha... Uuuhh. I can dream.

• Depends on the girl
    I myself love classic muscle cars, but I wouldn't date a guy just because he has one.

• No I like minivans especially with dis
    stephaniemcclung.files.wordpress.com/.../...ps.jpg

• I prefer a black, '67 Impala

• yeah sure

• oh i do... i love love super cars😍 ferrari 458 spyder and porsche 918 spyder, mclaren p1, and lycan hypersport, mercedes c6.3 amg black series (idk if mercedes is a supercar or not but whatevs)... esp with carbon fiber seats and black/beige leather interior 👏🏼👌🏼😻😻

• I don't really care about cars. I'd rather drive something better for the environment

• i think it depends on the girl. i know some that like them. personally i would choose a nice wrangler over any of those but plenty of girls love supercars

• I like sport bikes, vipers, and corvettes!!

• I don't think girls really care honestly

What Guys Said 8

• Yes but i don't think they are neccessary. Where you allowed to drive 200mph.
    I better get an BMW M-serie or an S-class AMG. You drive in heaven and can go hard.

• Can confirm. Own a Ferrari, Mclaren, Bugatti, and Ford GT. Sloots dig it.

• Yeah they do bro lol I had a Ferrari for a little bit and trust me when I say it gets the attention of women

• Sure

• You know that those girls are usually gold diggers right?

• Most prefer a man who isn't over compensating for his short Cummings

• Most say they don't untell you roll up in the Ferrari and the panties start dropping

• No, you're asking because you obviously have one of them, and want to see if a girl would you like you. No such thing as "just curious"