Question about my boyfriend?

My boyfriend doesn't include me, or talk about me at all on his social media. Now I have met his mom and step dad. I've stayed the night at his house over a 3 day weekend. Is not including me in his social media something o should worry about? Like is it to hide me so he can talk to other people. Or is it just for privacy. Please guys help. We've been together about 2 months. Also he won't like any of my pictures on my social media.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's privacy and guys don't generally take social media seriously at all. It's SO not important to us. A lot of women seem to care and be bothered by this but guys don't care about it. It's just a website. It means nothing and it's also nobody's business.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a solution:

Stop obsessing over social media.

Done and dusted.

What Guys Said 3

• What all the other guys said.

• Don't worry about it. Most guys keep that more personal stuff off of social media. We're just not that into it.

• Maybe he has friends that will give him crap and he doesn't want to hear it from them.

What Girls Said 0