Situation I've never been in with online dating. How should I approach the situation?

So I recently started talking to this girl online and we're getting along quite well. We have even agreed to meet one another soon. She is an extremely nice, country girl. Recently she has been very open about talking to multiple guys at the same time. Even letting me know when she is meeting all of them. She told me she is considering dating one of them. I personally know this probably happens a lot with online dating but I've never met someone so open about it. It almost makes me feel like I'm competing for someone I haven't even met yet. I just don't know how to feel about it. I'm looking for an actual relationship so I don't know if I'm wasting my time or not. Advice please?

Most Helpful Girl

• For her to talk about other guys and dating one of these other guys to you then she must think of you as a friend or maybe she's trying to make you jealous which isn't a nice thing to do, honestly doesn't sound like a good situation

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you enjoy competition? You have to compete for the girls you really want. You won't know if you're wasting your time without trying, especially if it's the first date.

The chance is there to make a big impression during your meeting so don't blow it.

What Girls Said 1

• Best thing you can do is be just as open and honest. Tell her what you are looking for when you meet her (if you feel it is going well).

What Guys Said 2

• This is one of the reasons I don't date online. She gets a buffet of guys (by definition there's going to be more guys on the site/app), which already screws with her normal decision making instincts, and you have to compete for her attention while most likely she's nothing special herself.

It's completely stacked against guys and is more trouble than it's worth.

• Be aggressive bruh