Guys, How often do you find yourself attracted to your friends' girlfriends?

How often does it happen that you find yourself attracted to your friends girlfriends? If this happens, how do you handle it? Do you flirt? Do you ignore her? Etc

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy, I have way to much respect for my friends to ever do something that disrespectful. Trust me none of my friends girlfriends think I'm attracted to them because I'm not. I had a friend who was dating a girl for 4 years and we lived together. They broke up and 2 years later she started sending me photos of her boobs and trying to seduce me, telling me how bad she wanted me when they were together and all kinds of crazy things. She asked me if I was ever attracted to her and I told her no, she then got all sad and mad at me. I told her to forget it I would never even think about hooking up with her out of respect for my friend even though they had been split for a while. But I told our other friend about what happened and I found out that he was trying to hook up with her after I told him which I thought was fucked up we don't really talk anymore.

What Guys Said 7

• In highschool there was a couple in my class and I thought the girl was attractive. I'm pretta sure she knew that too. But I saw her as off limits because she had a boyfriend. I was quite clueless and shy. After highschool all 3 of us went to the same university. The girl and I had the same major so we hung out sometimes but jut friendly. She was flirting around with a bunch of guys and she left him in the end for some other guy. She was interested in me too but I just saw her as a friend because of the boyfriend thing so I never did anything. I think she was kinda frustrated by me I don't know. That's what happened anyway.

• Well if they're hot, Which most tend to be, I'll be attracted to them. I won't act on it though. I'll just act like with all females, maybe a little more friendly than flirty.

• I was once really attracted to my best friends girlfriend. I was just friendly with her and we actually ended up being pretty decent friends. I told my friend about it my feelings for his girlfriend and he was fine with it because he knew that he could trust me not to try to steal her.

• All depends in the type of friendship you have. Im attracted to 2 of my close friends wives. My friends know it, there wives kbow it. My friends trust me. I occassionally flirt with them, in front of my friends. Its harmless fun. We are human after all, its normal to be attracted to an attractive person. Whats important is you never step out of line. I never want to lose my friends trust. Im close with the wives too.

• A lot. But I'd never act on it. A man has to have a code.

• Never. I have had a number of them come on to me though...

• Zero times.