Are there any true FREE online dating sites?

Ok well the question really explains it. What I mean by Free is to be able to contact them through emails not just flirts and such. A website that doesn't make your pay. I mean even E-Harmony makes you pay now.

Most Helpful Guy

• okcupid.com and plentyoffish.com are dating sites that you can contact people and chat too all for free.

What Girls Said 3

• plentyoffish.com :)

• Did that one, no one on though that is mature.. just a whole bunch of kids.

• Dating is like shopping...you just gotta keep looking until you find the best deal...you can't just give up after one store ..and besides...I was on there last year and I'm mature! hehe

• mate1.com is free for the ladies

• Well since I'm not up for a gender change that won't help me but I hope it helps the ladies at least.

• OkCupid.com is a good one, I think

What Guys Said 2

• Try Flirt N Meet link

I have just signed up because they claimed to be 100% free and all that, and they are so far, chat, webcam, forums the whole lot is free. Just pop over and put up a post in the forums or join the chat.

No paying for anything at all, and they even run prize draws for members.

They also have profile guides, tips etc to help and guide you from making mistakes.

Plus they do scammer checks to keep it clean

• plentyoffish.com