Do you think girls get online dating matches easier than guys?

A female friend of mine just started online dating. I will say she's quite attractive. I was creating her account with her, and within half an hour she got over twenty matches already. Do you think girls get online dating matches easier than guys?

0|0
1|4

What Girls Said 1

• Most definitely. Studies have shown as a woman you hardly need to post a picture to get some positive responses, whereas men have much stricter guidelines to follow...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Uhhh yeah. I've been online dating for about a couple years, and recently I've started having a lot more success than most of my guy friends who are also online dating. I normally message about 4-5 profiles a week and expect some replies to not happen until about a day to three later, which means about a week later I will likely have to trim a few dates out because I will be completely booked. Having said all this, my success does not come close to even the mediocre attractive women who date online. They have so sort through hundreds of emails and matches to even decide who they are interested in responding to. Some join and within a week are so overwhelmed that they shut their profile down for a bit until they feel they can manage it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, girls get much more matches and as a guy that sounds like a dream to me if I got that many matches, but a lot of the matches girls get may not be her type or are just plain rude, so the grass is not always greener.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, this has been confirmed by multiple studies. The difference is quite significant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its way easier for girls from what i understand.

0|0
    0|0