How do I go about hanging out with a crush?

So I have a crush on a guy I feel is kinda out of my league because he is gorgeous, talented, sweet. He just got out of a 5 year relationship with a girl and has turned me down for a date once because of that. Well I told him I'd still love to hang out with him sometime. The only problem is I have no idea how to go about it because I don't have his Phone #, he never looks at FB messages, and I rarely see him normally around campus. I have no idea how to go about this, but I really want to get to know him and even possible he'll want to know me enough to take me up on that date offer. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Skunds like he already knows that you're interested, if he felt the same he would have done something about it by now assuming he knows what he's doing (he was in a 5 year relationship so I'm sure he does). Sorry to burst your bubble, but it doesn't sound like he's interested. You should give him space and the next time you see him just flirt with him so you really get the message across. That's really all you can do other than asking him out again which I don't think would go any better than the first time you did. Real men go for a girl the moment he's interested in her, remember that.

Next time you see him and you flirt, give him your number. Basically every guy takes that as she's interested.

• Ask for his number then text normally until he asks you or you ask him

What Girls Said 1

• Try your luck when you see him around campus. Approach him, introduce yourself to him and ask him to hang out.
    Or you could try hanging out with mutual friends/acquaintances.