When a girl responds "I'm happy to hear from you" is she interested? I have two girls I had a spark with and they responded with that?

One of these two girls gave me an intense spark from looking in her eyes and I could tell she was in her moment dancing with me. Asked for my name in a romantic way. The other girl is more aggressive towards me, called me handsome in a text and still texts frequently checking me out. I had feelings for her but only a tiny actual spark. The first girl is also showing signs like she would send a second text if I don't reply soon enough, however she is more subtle.

So are these girls interested in me?

What Girls Said 2

• maybe.. what do you feel?

• No of course not! "I am happy to hear from you" doesn't necessarily mean she is interested in you.

How do girls show if they are interested? I heard many show no cues at all. Possibly protecting themselves emotionally.

What Guys Said 1

• Pick and choose. They seem interested.