How to get over a guy? (Tips)?

So a month ago I discovered one of my friends (guy) had a huge crush one me (girl) and wanted to ask me out, I didn't have any romantic feelings towards him then but have since developed them. I think he has lost those feelings as he is acting different towards me. Any tips to get over him?

What Guys Said 1

• In my opinion, I think the guy likes you but he's shy and nervous around you, that's why he looks uninterested. If you still like him, smile at him, and he will start acting "normal" again.

If you still want to get over him after reading ^that^, then like someone else

What Girls Said 1

• It's so hard to get over a guy. It likely won't happen overnight. It's okay to be upset. It took me over a month to get over a crush I had around your age. Just find yourself. Hang out with your friends more often. Take notice other guys, and I'm sure you'll get over him soon!