Is my boyfriend gay or shy?

I'll just describe him and his actions and any Insight would be super helpful! he's shy but we've been going out for a little over a two months, almost three maybe. We started making out a couple weeks ago and i grind and hump on him and he'll sometime jump back. I give him hickies. He says it feels good and I don't make him uncomfortable but he never touches my butt or holds me tightly while I'm grabbing and pushing him closer to me. I sometimes guide him hands to my body but it always just ends up my his side or on my arm. I just don't understand why he wouldn't be grabbing me too and humping back. Could he be gay? He tells me he loves me but I'm confused. This is my first serious boyfriend by the way so please help

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be exactly like your boyfriend. The reason why I didn't touch the girl? Because no matter how obvious she made things, I didn't get the clue. I felt like if I touched your tit, or inner thigh, or butt, or pussy area, you would scream rape and hate me and send my ass to jail. Yes, I was that stupid back then. That's how I was taught I guess, I don't know. I don't know what made me think that no matter what, I couldn't touch a girl. Unless you said "hey, take out your god damn cock, and fuck me right now!" There is nothing you could do to get me to actually have sex with you. Take my dick out, lay down, pull me, put my dick head INSIDE the vagina... and I would NOT push myself inside her unless she explicitly said "fuck me now." Same goes for touching and all that.

so he might be like me. Which sucks for him. He just needs to learn that "respecting women" does not mean absolutely never touching them unless she says so in clear bold letters lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he a vigin?
    If so it's understandable some guys will get nervous, I remember my boyfriend telling me how nervous he was when he lost his virginity to a girl that was already experienced

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Nope he's not gay, just shy when it comes to sex. He will eventually loosen up, continue to corrupt him. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably shy, not every guy especially at whatever age you are is prepare or have ever done those things before and don't know how to do anything. Just be easygoing with him, figure out how to make him comfortable or... talk to him about, communication is key (don't mention you wondering if he's gay obviously).

0|0
    0|0
  • This doesn't mean he's gay... You have not gave any hints about homosexuality. Just because a man isn't sexual towards women, it doesn't automatically mean he's gay. He could be asexual or just shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • So a man who isn't a brain-static hornball is gay?

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab his dick and find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think he's gay

0|0
    0|0
  • You're both dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate how people think that if a guy isn't into sex so much with females then he's gay. Nope. He doesn't sound gay. He's just not a nasty horny pig like most other men. I have hardly any interest in sex but im not gay. i have a wife

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's just shy.
    "i grind and hump on him and he'll sometime jump back" Some guys his age are afraid that girls will feel their erections. Just give it some time and let him know you're okay with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe he's just nervous maybe as him why he doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • how old are you two.. your GaG states u18 so maybe he's just nervous and shy..

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's really shy and hesitant?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably he's shy as your really forward

0|0
    0|0