Tall girls, would you date a short guy?

By short i mean around 5'6 and above+

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'10" and I doubt I'd date below 5'8" tbh, I'm already the "tall one" in pretty much every single second of my everyday life (and lets face it height being associated with masculinity and shit isn't exactly a great attribute for women to possess), I don't wish to be the tall one in a relationship, especially not one with a man.

Most Helpful Guy

• wait what do you mean 5'6 and below?

ft and inch

I know that but you said 5'6 and above+ which implies that everyone 5'6 and above+ is short...

I had to set a limit, otherwise they would be like "It depends"

What Girls Said 13

• i'm 5'7 so tall for a girl generally, and I'd date a guy who's shorter than me. I've been in long term relationships with 2 guys who are 6'0 and 6'2 who are yes, very tall but yet I wouldn't of cared if they were shorter than me. Maybe I'm weird? I just really couldn't care less about height.

• Well I'm 5'7 and prefer men to be taller... however if he's handsome and treats me good then I will... I can't go under 5'6 though... doesn't feel right...

• 5'8
    If I like his personality and am attracted to him, I would. I don't really understand why height bothers people a lot.

• I'm short and I wouldn't date a short guy lol 😂

😯😐!

• Maybe...

• I'm 5'8 and the idea of dating a guy who's shorter than me is not really appealing. But sure, if I like the guy then I think I would over look his short height.

• I'm 5'8" and I like to wear heels when I dress up that's tough lol. If I liked him then sure.

• I'm not tall, but I would totally date a guy who was 5'6

• I'm 5'1 so any guy taller than that is fine by me :)

• i think thats kinda weird

• Yes, I would. Some of the best lovers I've had were short men.

• I'm 5'9 and the tallest guy I would date is probably 5'8

• If he's "got it" then of course
    if he's special then just the right height to topless motorboat his face

What Guys Said 0