Why does it seem like guys are more interested in me through online dating than if they meet me through real life?

I haven't had many guys (maybe 2 haha) show much interest in dating me through my everyday life, which is why I thought I would try online dating. But any guy I have met and dated from online has wanted to date more or start a relationship. They seem to really like me and compliment my appearance etc, so they think I am attractive somewhat. They have all actually asked me why I do online dating because I am cute etc so I think they truly think that haha. I am shy. Could that be it?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're probably unattractive or uninteresting. A percentage on guys online are desperate and uninteresting

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Then why are they suprised I do online dating? Haha

• Show All
    • 1mo

Like how you changed your answer from unattractive to average lmao...

• 1mo

Lol you don't have a picture so I have to go off of your responses as they come.

What Guys Said 3

• No one likes you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

? Did you read what I said haha. I am actually a really nice person with at least average appearance. Maybe you should read before being rude...

• Show All
    • 1mo

No, I'm evil.

• 1mo

The Devil is nothing compared to me.

• catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • With online, people can build up a fantasy and infatuation can be stronger but in real life, there is much less room for that due to reality.

I don't think many people are aware of the psychological impact of online Vs offline either.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I think I get what you mean. I notice the same guys constantly looking at my profile daily. I think its a little weird but yeah haha.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.