Why is the kind of job a guy has is important?

I been told women place a lot on that, now yes I do have a job and my own place but besides the point.

In this day in age, most married couples work. There's some stay at home moms but not a lot. But there's this stability thing whatever that means. Isn't it good enough that a guy works? I understand if he's just lazy and tries to live off of people, that's bad. Hell I dated someone who constantly asked me to buy her things. She thinks me having two jobs makes me rich (I'd wish)

But why is a guys job so important?

Most Helpful Girl

• hey there, i would like you to consider and accept that being female i have the same outlook as you, for me it doesn't matter what a man does for a living. I've never been bothered about lets say a career type man for me they would be so focused it would cause effect on the relationship. I've always worked and even though when my children were born and later pregnancy i was able to take care of them myself, which i feel is important, i got work again as soon as possible. like you I've also had a relationship with someone who whilst i worked with two children he didn't for a year out of two and didn't contribute and his view was that all he cost me was his bit of food expense because the house and all its bills were having to be paid anyway... omg... and he would sleep in until i got back from work and not even wash up or hoover the living room, one day i asked him to wash the kitchen floor, do you know what he did, he took out the washing machine and cooker and took photos of the dirty floor line and critisied me on not cleaning properly, so hunny its not just you men who have this issue believe me lol in a highly hysterical manner... xx

Wow. What a story you have there! Sounds like that dude was a rollar coaster.

Most Helpful Guy

• It indicates his status and level of resources.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not important to me as long as he's not trying to live off me

What Guys Said 2

• Because bitches ain't shit

• It's not important.