What is your "perfect" girlfriend/boyfriend?

Describe your dream girlfriend/boyfriend. If you could imagine your soulmate in your mind, what would he/she look like? What is their personality like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks wise I'm not to fussy as long as she has a pretty face and has an hourglass shape and is curvy, would prefer it if she was like 3 inches shorter.

Personality I want her be a genuinely sweet and caring person who loves being affectionate (high sex drive included) and cuddles, I fucking LOVE cuddles. I want her to be confident and outgoing, but also be willing to take a step back so I can be the man when need be. I want her to be driven and have a decent career. She needs to be intelligent, bimbos are my biggest turnoff. I like really dorky women who are giant goofballs and have a great sense of humor and are just a tad weird. I just want someone who is real and doesn't bullshit around and really makes the relationship a top priority, so loyalty and respect is huge. I want to know that I can count on her during tough times and not just during the good times. She also needs to be adventurous and willing to break out of her comfort zone. If I find a girl like that, I'd marry the shit out of her.

also would love it if she's a good cook and no, not so she can cook for me. I've just always enjoyed cooking with my exes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks don't matter too much, bu since this is supposed to be a dream guy, I'm gonna go all out.
    I really like blond hair and blue eyes. Nice, straight white teeth are really important too. Some broad shoulders would be good too.
    Personalyity wise, I would someone smart, ambitious, with a good sense of humor, sarcastic, outgoing, motivated, spontaneous, adventurous and down-to-earth. Liking the same movies and TV shows is a plus, as well as enjoying the same games. And he would be really into travelling, cause I fucking love traveling. Oh and lots of sex.

What Guys Said 18

• Fantasy. When will you people (girls and guys) realize that it takes TWO to make a perfect relationship... always has, always will.
    I have my idea of what i want in a woman but even if i got/met that kind of woman i would still have to fit HER idea of perfect which may be different. Am i willing to make that sacrifice?
    I don't look for perfect, i look for compatible. no such thing as perfect.

Tell em dawg

@TommySparta hey, she's right, i did go off on her a little bit. and my reason is because she's saying "its for fucking fun"... ma'am ( @Asker ) look, this is Girls Ask Guys... people come here with LEGITIMATE problems to seek options to better their relationship/life... i was only saying that if you want to ask "fun" questions... post em elsewhere.
      Im not mad at you nor trying to start a fight, im just one of the vets who remembers what this site is for. you wanna ask fun questions, go on Facebook. I can call in one of the Admins to verify if you want...
      Im not mad, just serious. I come here to help and share my experiences... not to answer "fun" questions.

relationships are fun... fun questions lead to new things in relationships. its all a big circle. as long as everyone knows this up front there is nothing wrong here. i have seen plenty of troll ass bitches on serious threads. and just like the rest of the internet, this place has changed over the years from what it was in the past. evolved might be the wrong word but change it has.

• Yes, I do have a woman of my dreams. I do have my standards and both the physical looks and personality standards are equally high and it's hard to explain. My standards are very high but they are realistic. The list is long.

However even though I have my standards in place but I don't need a woman in my life, I wish to be single till death, so the standards are only on paper and I have never made any effort to look for the one and I will never make any effort as such.

I don't wish to anything with those standards, they will just remain on paper. Hence the woman of my dreams will forever remain only in my dreams.

• wouldn't say perfect but a good fit would be a girl with some attitude , sexy , curly, lightskin , smart and that knew how guys are so she wouldn't be naive, and MOSTLY a girl doesn't think there's such thing as perfect or trying to look for a fairy tale kind of guy.

• Someone who likes to cuddle and whos body reminds me of a safe place, and she'll always wanna hold hands cause we'd be happier that way, she'd never be afraid to talk about anything to me, even if its just what she really like for lunch that day, she'd always say good morning and tease me about my awful bed head, i could go on and on but id rather just stop there, hope i ssorta answered your question 😅

• She would be nice, and kind-hearted, and friendly, and happy, and hopeful. That's all, really. Just somebody who loves me and doesn't view me as a resource to be exploited, somebody she can get something out of in exchange for sex, like a prostitute, which is what so many women are like these days. They never make love, they only have sex, and they expect to get their money's worth, too. That's what all the men checking out of society are wondering: "Where did all the women go, and who are all these whores?"

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1478332073719.jpg

• >caring
    >feisty
    >cute looking
    >blonde-i have never dated my people before now is my chance
    >fit/healthy
    >enjoyable/bubbly
    >confident
    >born leader so our egos can clash
    blah blah blah

• race:Caucasian
    body:curvy 140lbs. and up
    height: 3inches shorter and its a thumbs up
    eyes: anything but black
    •the type from a broken home and is wanting a man that can stay and is by his word
    •very intelligent
    •open minded and someone you can talk to and would actually care
    •can speak Spanish better than me
    •Like the same music
    •share a hobby
    •is attracted to the color of my skin
    •more afficinate than me
    •isn't gonna abandon me in life when I'm still growing as person
    •the type to make people feel jealous that were together
    •has a career plan and set for life.

And that's all I can think of... sorry if it's weird.. :(

• Doesn't breath, does not have a mouth, doesn't make sounds, doesn't eat, doesn't have cells, doesn't have limbs, and doesn't have anything. It's basically someone who does not live. I will never have a girlfriend/boyfriend and I don't want one. It's perfect for them to not exist. #notinterested #asexual #aromantic

• I like plain, modest, quiet, and academically-inclined girls. Physical appearance doesn't matter too much, as long as they're healthy and hygienic.

• Why lol? not like its gonna happen or anything, iam yet to actually find such a girl who is single as well, it never works out so its kinda pointless to answer such questions.

• Cute natural redhead. Long wavy hair, light skin, some freckles, green eyes, about my height, so 5'10", good Christian girl, country but classy, preferably plays guitar.

• Sex everyday.

• Hey there,

Uhm.. My drea girlfriend has to be kind. My dream girlfriend needs to have a nice body, she doesn't need huge boobs or ass or something, but not too small, I like small girls, normal posture. And she has te be loyal to me.

That's all. 😊

Greetings Ruben😘

P. s ( sorry for bad English. I'm from The Netherlands)

• Christian. Smart. Female.

• Hot, self-confident, sporty, assertive, dominant, fit & athletic & toned, likes to be in charge, always takes initiative, sexually aggressive, loyal.

• My new girlfriend is fairly close to perfect. She's pretty, she's smart, she's kind, she's level-headed, she's opinionated, she talkative, she's serious, she's thoughtful, she's five foot six, blue eyes, natural blonde, she's 29, she's been divorced once, doesn't have any children, has a college degree in biology but teaches competitive gymnastics to children. We've been dating for a month, but we just got serious about a week ago. We're both pretty silly over each other right now. Sorry if any one is vomiting.

• Personality wise I would love a nerdy gamer girl who's intelligent and has a sort of immature sense of humor like me. Physically wise I would love a girl with a nice ass that isn't too big some nice c-cup tits. Some thick thighs. Also I like pale skin with black hair and some green eyes, I fucking love green eyes! Maybe some dimples.

• She's got to have a huge ass and huge breasts with dirty blond hair and glasses and be a little geeky she's got to be loyal, nice, good with kids, and must must must must be a good cook also for anyone who's like that doesn't exist it's a dream girl for a reason

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly someone I can open up to. It's really hard for me to do that. I can't even do that with my family. A guy who I can fully be myself with without feeling like I need to please him. Sometimes I get sad and he needs to accept that. He doesn't need to like it. Of course because being sad is well sad but he needs to learn when it's best to let me be. Someone who I can just laugh with and be a complete dork with and understands my weird humor. Just someone who loves me for just me and not my looks because looks don't last forever. I want to fall in love with my best friend.

• Someone who is lightskin brownskin, tall over 6"1, long dreads. Has a car and a job. Affectionate, sense of humor, enjoys doing romantic things like dinner in a park, likes to communicate with me and someone who I can talk to about anything and is judgmental. Also, i find that Im not attracted to agressive men.

• Looks don't matter to me as long as they have personal hygiene skills but I do love blue eyes.

Personality... sweet, kind, funny, stubborn, adventurous, isn't afraid to argue, speaks his opinion, has a big heart