Will I screw it up?

there's this guy who i really like and I don't know if he knows that but I also don't Know if he likes me. We are pretty good friends and we drive to school together every morning. His mom leaves the car once we get to school but we just sit in the car and talk for like 30 min in the morning. We also have a couple classes together and we go to church together. I want to ask him if he likes me but I don't know if that is a good idea because I don't want to ruin our relationship. Please tell me if I should and what do I say? Thanks guys:))

What Guys Said 2

• Boy do I have a feeling you two will get married in church together too.

• You should not. It might ruin the great friendship you already have.

That's what I thought at first. But then I realized that I don't want to keep thinking I have a chance with him if actually don't. If he doesn't like me then I want to get over him but I don't want to do that if he does like me and the only way to find out is if I ask him

But you have to keep in mind that he has not asked you yet..

What Girls Said 1

• Silence is Sure Golden Here, dear... Devilish thing to do.
    Ask him Out Instead, and Nurse and Nurture Something Special that I can See from where I Sit, just Might be Better than From The Front Seat.
    Go Slow with Joe, and you never Know... Match Made in Heaven.
    If things get a bit Hotter, than you will Know when to Say Something More to Joe.
    Good luck. xx