I am 5'2'', my boyfriend is 5'10''. This guy is 6'2''. How do I dump my current boyfriend?

I am 5'2'', my boyfriend is 5'10''. He is short but I still gave him a chance, but now I think that I don't feel feminine next to him.
This guy is 6'2'' and he has a crush on me. How do I tell my current boyfriend that I don't like him any more? He loves me and I don't want to be too cruel to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I so hope the 6'2'' guy plays you like a fiddle..

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, i'd suggest you do it like this.

Go over to his 5'8" side piece and explain to her that you intend to break up with him and that you need her to be there for him. Then engage in some lesbian action to seal the deal. When done, you'll have a 6'2" new boyfriend... and also a 5'8" lesbian friends with benefits that you can satisfy yourself with when he's cheating on you with his 5'11" swedish model classmate.

What Guys Said 37

• You need better trolling materials bruh and yes you're a bruh pretending to be a female gagger

• Nice Gag male trigger bait.

• Not gonna help you break another dudes "heart"... dude...
    stop trolling.

Exactly it's a guy

@skeptic002 I don't know... but i dont hear about many girls complaining about height. I have a gay best friend and he complains about height.. mainly cuz he's tall... so thats my reference...

• troll or idiot. either way not worth a serious reply

• How about you stop pretending to be a female anon for attention and go have a swim or something dude

• Reasons why us men should just go mgtow, boycott committed relationships and just see/use women as sex toys only.

• " I don't want to be too cruel to him" too late.

• Okay bro.

• LOL You make me laugh.

• Hahaha what?

• Just tell him it isn't working out. If he asks, tell him why.

• Just tell him thing aren't working out. There no magic. Its not me its you.

• Obvious troll.

• Lmao.. are u going to leave him just cause of his height? :D Well u are just a slut then. I'd understand your preference at least if u were 5.6 - 5.7 but u are short AF and u say your current boyfriend who is 5.10 is short? Lmfao.

I am not that much diffrent from 5.10 I am 6.0 feet (181 cm) and I used to beat a lot of guys who were 2X bigger than me. Height hasn't got anything to do with masculinity or strenght, get a life.

• What the fuck? I really hope you are a troll...

• You have already decided to be cruel on him. You just consider the height to justify the switch? Damn this world cruel...

For real... "give him a chance?" This gal is just superficial I"m. Her current boyfriend deserves better.

I'll admit that I look at a gal's height to an extent. If we're actually dating though, it's left my mind since by that point I'm "good" (still looking for a better term) with her height.

@AlwaysBelieving Yeah that's what everybody doing and it's totally fine. But this is sick, choosing another guy over her boyfriend just because of height!!

I had a very similar question in my mind in another way though. I'll ask it as my own question.

• Sounds like your estrogen levels are out of whack. You need to get an examination from an endocrinologist.

• Sorry you can only break up with him if he is under 5'9"

• Come on bro, you don't need to pretend to be a girl just to prove your point.

• dat was weak doeeee

• and then you be with this other guy and after a while you meet some other guy who's at another point better and then doing the same thing?

• Don't dumb him

• why u want to dump ur current boyfriend? just cuz of heights? why

Yes, that's the main reason.

@BubbleBoy69 does ur current boyfriend treat u badly or anything else? yes it is good that if ur man hav height but it isn't big deal... people who have more heights has more problem around their joints, spine... heights won't stay forever always remember that but it is ur life so u take decision which looks gud to u...

I'm not a girl dude. I'm explaining how women behave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8aT6uE3QFs

Women love height for following reaason.

1. Male masculinity is often link to height. Women associate height with better protector and men often have very little control in raising his children. Usually when a man tries to instill parental rights onto his kid it has to go through channels of the mother who will then decide whether she agrees with it or not. If she does not then the man parental rights are shut down and overruled by the mother. Women use male height because men often are used by them as enforcers of their will on their kid. Think back to when you were small, your mom probably used your dad to intimidate you into behaving a certain way.

2. Male who are taller often are looked more as leaders. Women are looking for that in males.

3. Males who are taller tend to make more money on average compared to shorter men.

• I hope that 5ft10 guy cry, find an other who is better and you get rejected by that 6ft2 guy.

• Keep trolling.. You Don't worth a fair reply.

• So size determines your love? I am 6"4. Want me two.

• What if the 5'10 guy had a 9 inch dick and your 6'2 guy has a micropenis

Life always balances itself out...

@Truthatanycost True I am short guy 180 cm but I have godlike body genes, strength and health (finger crossed, thanks god). You can't have anything but we are balanced always

• 5'10" is still tall for you.

• Nice try trolling. Better luck next time.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 27

• Frustrated short guy pretending to be a female/10.

• Leave your boyfriend ASAP. The guys deserves more than such a shallow girlfriend, no one does.

• Please tell me you are not serious
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...buvPqb1skmak9o2_500.gif

I feel sorry for your current boyfriend. Please just dump him and free poor guy from shallow woman like you.

• Lol this is one of the most obvious trolls ever. Go back to stroking your penis.

http://i64.tinypic.com/24q90kl.jpg

• How do you dump your current boyfriend? Here's a thought, YOU DON'T! I'm not sure if this is a legit question or someone just trying to stir the pot but whatever it is, this is the stupidest reason to break up with someone (not to mention, extremely shallow). If anybody ever breaks up with someone shorter than them for someone taller (when they themselves, is short) they are just a very superficial person.

• Yeah I like really talls guys too. I like feeling feminine not masculine. When im around short men i dont feel feminine feels like im more dominant. I know how u feel tho

• Dat weak troll doe

• You exile yourself to your troll cave.

• You really use size as a determining factor? Its the character sho stays with you all your life, nit the physical looks

• Troll troll troll

• You don't deserve to have anyone. You're the exact reason why so many guys think all women care about height. You shouldn't be allowed to be with anyone if you can treat them like that. I hope that if you end up with your crush that he cheats on you.

• They see me trollin',
    They hatin'~~

• Tell him he deserves better than a shallow tramp like yourself.

• I hope this is trollingggg

• I will say, please stop basing your relationships on a man's height. A man's heart will take you and get you through marriage, a man's height will get you some things off a tall shelf without a ladder. Better to have a man with a good heart.

• You're 5'2" and HE's the short one? What is this?

• You have to be trolling. This is a joke, right? You are choosing guys based on height? Wtf...

• I hope you'Re trolling

• Girl... short guys on here are going to eat you up. by the way my boyfriend is 6ft 2

• Obvious troll is obvious.

• please get help

• I don't know crawl under a rock with no human interaction because you're just insensitive

• Troll post, obviously fake.

• How about you stop being a cunt?

• that's messed up. I'm 5'2 and I'm fine with someone that's 5'10.

• What? Lmao don't say is so.. I'm 6' 6" and my boyfriend is 6' 8". I don't feel any less feminine compared to him. You can't control his height

• Ever seen this?
    You should do it like ll cool j when he meets a girl with a bigger butt.
    https://youtu.be/84LUpG6ieis