Guys! Do you like girls who do strength training?

Not like super weight lifting haha but lighter weights and high reps esp exercises like squats/deadlifts/lunges.
I'm 166cm, 52kg so I'm not fat but it's just to get toned. I don't know cos this guy at the gym called me manly :/ so I was just wondering if it was a turn off. I still do 'feminine' sports like yoga HAHA

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever says women who go to the gym are manly should take some anti-estrogen pills for their gay ass.

A woman who spends time in the gym crafting her body is one of the most attractive things, physically. So many chicks think that if you even come close to a dumbell, you'll just get jacked and huge overnight and lose your boobs. No that's bullshit, that kind of change is impossible.

Gym will only enhance your femininity.

KEEP THE SQUATS, DEADLIFTS AND LUNGES GOING.
    Try glutes and hamstring isolation exercises. Occasional sprints are fiery thigh shapers as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about what some random guy said. Do it for you. I used to be a stick, and I started weight training to add good curves and good weight (i. e. not fat) to my body. My dating prospects have gone through the roof, and I love my body. The only guys who don't like it are weak boys who are scared you'll be stronger than they are.

What Guys Said 7

• You're in shape. That's admirable, and yummy ;)

Generally, it takes a lot of food and over-work to bulk up, and it's even more difficult for women.

• No, it's a big turn-on for me. I've been an athlete since high school, and I'm most attracted to women who are fit and who share my hobby. Natural muscle on a woman is sexy.

• Yes totally, you are not manly do what makes you happy! It's attractive when a girl takes care of her body, it makes me want to workout and eat better myself.

• Hell yeah

• yes, they usually have superior bodies to girls who dont.

• Yes, she could lift me up on our wedding night an take me into the bedroom

• Yes.

What Girls Said 0