What's the pros and cons of a woman dating her brothers best friend?

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Pros- It can work out to certain point
    and no bad things can come out of it.

Cons- It's a brothers best friend so
    how sacred would the relationship be?
    How honest can the relationship be they
    could share sacred things.

I would never date a girl whose best friends with my sister
    or cousin, aunt, uncle , I got a sixth sense that is usually right.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are no pros in dating your brother's bestfriend, I think it´s a very bad idea.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• 0|1
    0|0
  • I never cared what my sisters did. I was only disappointed in my friends for not having better taste lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Pro- none
    Con- everything

I wouldn't say best friend, but my sisters have dated friends and it's kinda weird

0|0
    0|0
  • advantage --> u know him better, easy for u or him to approach u, nobody doubts and easy entry in ur house

disadvantage --> ur brother leav him as a friend, quarrelling by the way ur bother and him and as well as u, ur bro and family member don't accept him

0|0
    0|0
  • Hypothetically speaking I would never allow that to happen. If he broke her heart, I'd break his neck.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of pros. It's literally the same thing as dating any other guy :) that's actually how my parents met lol

The only con I guess is it could possibly ruin their friendship if things don't work out

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see any pros but cons, cons are everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought you were black before your most recent pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends
    It can be amazing or something worst as well

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends would not date my baby sister unless he had really good intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro code states you don't date your bros sister unless you actually marry her. Other than that it's a bad idea

0|0
    0|1
  • Pros: High chance he would loyal to you.
    Cons: He can bark all secret to your brother.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Pro: your best friend can help you two get closer, his parents probably already love you, you already know things about him
    Cons: if you break up then things go downhill real fast, your best friend might feel stuck in the middle when you argue, your best friend might feel like you are just using her to get to her brother, your best friend might feel left out

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Sorry I totally misread the question. I thought it said "best friend's brother"