Describe your ideal body for females,, guys?

Lets be superficial here, of course appearence does not matter :D
can you describe your ideal body for females? Is she tall, short, curvy, thin, pale, brunett, blond?

0|0
2|20

What Guys Said 20

• I'm gonna describe what I think it would be perfection for me, though it doesn't mean it's the only type I accept.

Hair: Brunette. Straight.
    Eyes: Green and big.
    Nose: Small and pointy... not too pointy.
    Lips: Average-Small. Pink. Not chapped.
    Teeth: White and not crooked.
    Boobs: C. Not big, not small, just a perfect handful.
    Stomach: Flat. No six packs, but with some ab definition (like a defined core).
    Waist-Hip: Nice waist to hip ratio, making her curvy.
    Butt: Nice, round, and toned butt. Not huge.
    Thighs: Thick... not fat, but thick/built in the gym. Not too muscular.
    Skin: Soft.

I may be missing some points, but you can kinda get a good pic out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what race or ethnicity she is. But, if we're talking superficial fantasy girl then my girl would:

- have smooth as a baby's bottom skin
    - that's *naturally* DARK and tan (so she doesn't look 40 when she's 30 cuz she's a sun whore)
    - thick, wavy hair
    - light colored eyes (green, hazel, gray, blue, doesn't matter)
    - Angelina Jolie lips
    - high, soft East Asian cheekbones
    - a small, very gently sloped nose bridge, not straight, that's not feminine at all. Her nose tip ends pointing slightly up.
    - tall, like 6ft 6in; I'm confident enough to be with a taller woman; I want to have that goddamn! jaw-dropping reaction when she walks into a room
    - slender physique but not skinny. I love the gentle, sweeping curves that the right balance of muscle and fat creates on a woman's body, but she can't be ripped like a bodybuilder, that's disgusting and not feminine to me.. soft supple but firm curves!
    - gentle shoulders, not wide
    - for her height, she would need to have DDD's or larger tits. And they are firm enough to look like they're being supported by a bra when she's braless. Her boobs so perfectly round that you can see her side boobs when looking at her back. She has an "outy" nipple, not an "iny" nipple. The height and diameter of her nipples are equal. Her areolas have a diameter 3x the diameter of her nipples, no more, no less. And, they are 2 shades darker than her skin, not too dark nor too light.
    - she has zero cottage cheese on her thighs and ass. Each ass cheek has 3x the volume of each breast, so there's a 1:3 ratio, no more, no less. Double the firmness of her breasts.
    - she has smaller than proportional feet for being a 6ft 6in Avatar princess
    - she has slightly smaller than proportional hands for being a 6ft 6in Avatar princess, but her fingers are still long, slender and proportional to her height
    - her voice is high-pitched, airy and slightly raspy but can easily drop 2 octaves to sound sultry

That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly feel like different bodies can be super attractive. The only one I really don't like is really tall and skinny. I need some curves :P. And overweight is also not attractive but I feel like there's not only one ideal I'm against that idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • paler complexion, dark hair (creates contrast, the compliment each other), short, tone stomach, decent breasts, wider hips (so curvy), but i want legs, like legs that jiggle, in like a good way, not "fat" but have meat on them. And a good personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Long legs, toned ass, soft stomach, D+ cups boobs, long neck, brunette (black) hair, brown eyes, big lips.

0|0
    2|0
  • I kinda want a girl taller then me but i am 5'6 so i guess a lot of girls would be taller then me

0|0
    0|0
  • Strictly physical average height curvy or tonned body for hair I'm not too picky but I'm a sucker for curly hair styles

0|0
    0|0
  • one with a pulse, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course appearence doesn't matter? dafauq 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ahaha. Yeah it matters but these "criteria lists" are not something we should concerned on. :D you can see all men want tall 5'9" leggy girls with big breast but I have never turned down with my C-cup breast and 5'4". Perfection is boring :P

• 1mo

"ALL men " ? Are you a feminist or something 😂

• 1mo

Why? Nope :D

• Height: Small/Average
    Eyes: Green
    Body type: Athletic, Curvy, Average or Plus sized.
    Breast size: Upper medium-Large
    Pretty feet
    Hair- Any color but shortest shoulder length
    Nice and big lips
    Medium/Large ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, pale skinned, copper hair, not necessarily curvy, just soft.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big ass tiddies
    And a big ol juicy sweatyy ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheerleaders

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't care as long as people are confident and don't have to rely on me to affirm their confidence.

But if I had to build my own girlfriend body-wise, I'd say brunette, pale, short, curvy, although I don't care if she's "flat" either. Don't mind a little chub, but not too fat, and not too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 5 foot tall, petite brunette with pale skin and green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8, 120, 34d.

0|0
    0|0
  • little bit like August ames or sofia vergara maybe even ariana grande, basically brunettes or Latina women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Height: 5'9"+
    Leggy, preferably blonde with blue or green eyes. Her body type is tall, fit and lean.
    Breast size does not matter,

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette, fit, curvy, leggy, cute, sweet. Total slut in bed.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Tall
    Big breasts and round ass
    Slim waist
    Long hair
    Big eyes full lips
    Long legs

0|0
    0|1
  • Height: average or tall. Between 5'6-6'