What's your biggest deal breaker?

Mine is someone who plays games and tries to make you jealous. It only shows how immature and insecure that person is, which is unattractive. Plus I never understood wanting to hurt the person you like, especially if there were no problems in the relationship beforehand.
Also murder.

What Guys Said 79

• A penis

• Where to begin lol
    Bad hygiene, seeks out drama, tries to make me jealous on purpose, no sense of humor, overly insecure, close-minded, lazy and unintelligent.

• I don't know what you really mean by biggest, I guess if she was psychopathic or something. I mean I have a bunch of deal breakers like if she has a kid, if she's a stripper and if she still lives with her ex or something for example. But I think the most common one for me is if I realize that she never wants to argue about anything. And I know that probably sounds strange but I want to actually understand what my partner is really thinking so if we disagree about something big I wanna know why she thinks that way. There are some girls who basically want to brush it off every time we have a disagreement and that's a really big red flag for me, cause it shows that she isn't willing to work out problems in a relationship.

Psychopaths are the worst.
      That actually makes sense. Communication is important. I would also add arguing about things in general. Someone who agrees with everything I say and doesn't have an opinion of their own isn't mentally stimulating/interesting to talk to.

• a friend of your girl says something to you and then your girl freind says its there fault defending what the freind did. if they can't be there for you because there friends will always come first then they can be with that freind i dont really care. i dont go for the defend the freind routine.

if if its an issue that there friend should nt have a say in anything that has to with the relationship then they can find another idiot to play that
    its my freind game. because i won't and never will let friends get in the middle of a relationship not even my own.

friends dont meat crap when it comes to things in a relationship if nothing bad is happening. if your in danger or something go for it
    im all for that but not when it comes to trying to get in the middle of the relationship friends have no right in my opinion to do that.

anyway... thats a deal breaker for me friends coming first when friends should not matter in some things at all.

• Well apart from acting like a cunt, smoking is a big no for me. I don't care how attractive she is, if she smokes, I beg her a good day and move on.

• To start, im ok with murder
    But the biggest dealer. breaker for me would have to be cheating, honestly i just can't, it would bother me to no end.

• Mine is actually the same. My ex, used to flirt with waiters just to see me get pissed. She would try and embarrass me. I would get so frustrated sometimes I would express my anger verbally and yell at her for it, or ask for a new waiter.

If i have to date a girl like that again I would go crazy

Good call, that crap gets old. Same with things like "I have to wait 7 minutes (can't be an obvious number duh) before replying their text so I don't look clingy". Enough with the games dude. Just enjoy the relationship.
      Guessing that waiter didn't get a tip huh.

• 29d

Haha it was never there fault
      They were put in a awkward place too

I am glad I am rid of her

I always message ASAP lol

• She's a misandrist, rude, she hates animals, she isn't visual when it comes to attraction, she's a Gold digger, bigoted. Those are all deal breakers, just one of them is good enough for me to reject her.

How can anyone hate animals? They taste so good

If she doesn't have compassion for animals, then it's a deal breaker. New York steak does taste good though.

• Violence towards men and a murder suspect for a string of past BFs.
    Or has aids and wants us to have a blood bond.
    Or has a mafia father that would be out to get me.

• The best relationship I've had ended because she stopped believing in me.

Man, I'm telling you; I laid out all of my goals, passions, and the things I wanted to build for myself, and she didn't buy in whatsoever. I felt like she was seeing the real, truest, most exuberant-about-life version of me that there is, and she didn't like him as much.

I can spout off a list of other stuff -- all of which matter, too -- but nothing compares to being with a woman who's not on your team anymore.

• 29d

She stopped believing in you or she didn't like your realest self?

• 29d

Both, I guess. I had dreams of what I wanted to do and she wasn't a fan of the positive changes I wanted to make.

• If she is boring and can't take insulting jokes.

• Mine is kids by another man. I don't want a damaged and used up excuse for a woman. Number two is incessantly talking about her ex. I could give a fuck
    less about her ex. And the most important, no sex after one month. I'll leave
    every time if we aren't fucking each other sill at the end of one month.

Dayum, still going at it like a rabbit at 64. Good for you

• 29d

That makes no sense 😂😂

• 28d

@Touchmehxx It does to me. Some men can date women with kids and some can't. I can't.
      And that doesn't mean that I'm selfish. It means that I know what I want and instant family
      isn't at all what I want.

• Fakeness. When girls act fake just for attention, thinking it's cute. It's not cute.

I hear ya on that one. Especially when a girl wants to get a guy's attention and she starts laughing in an overly loud and obnoxious way.

• Fat. I've actually spent time with a woman that was over 28 and had kids. But she weighed WTF she should have and she wasn't a cut (for a while).

I've also walked out of a girl's home after hanging out for a while because she was a lot heavier than her pics would indicate. Even though she was offering to blow me and showing me her pussy with an hour of us meeting. Yuck, fat girl...*shudder*

I thought you would be mauled by other GaGers for saying fat but apparently lots of people agree. You're safe.

• Love the add on "also murder", lol. Yeah, people who play games, use me, only want money, etc. The list goes on. You know the drill. It's the same for girls as it is for guys.

• Smoking/drinking
    Arrogance/Rudeness/Intolerance/ Being Bigoted

• I like to play games but it's OK if you don't like someone, who loves gaming. I'm sure there are plenty of other girls, who don't mind someone having gaming as a hobby.

I listed my dealbreakers over here www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30880-10-of-my-instant-relationship-deal-breakers

• 29d

Lol i meant mind games, not consoles

• 29d

What? No please, I did not mean petty consoles. I meant PC gaming.

But OK. You should have said so. ^^

• For me it's a really rude, selfish or high esteem person who's not at all attractive in terms of her character :o
    One exception maybe is when someone is onely rude in the exceptional case when she's very emotional. That's something I can live with.

• Id say a close minded girl, too shy , insecure , naive, fat, gold digger, spoiled dady's little princess.

• A penis

• Smokers

• Liking 50 Shades of Grey.

And smoking.

Also wearing excessive amounts of makeup.

• 29d

This is something I would agree on. You don't disappoint me Mesonfielde ;)

• Someone who plays games too. If she starts it then I start playing too. It's just the most frustrating part of all because it affects me emotionally.

• 29d

Just move on from people like that. Find someone secure in themselves who doesn't need to get validation by emotionally screwing with you.

• 28d

Thank you miss. I will.

• Show off
    Mind games
    Smoking/Drinking
    Past history
    Kids

• Insecurities that are childish... or acting childish like creating drama.

• Game playing / dishonesty, fighting / arguing; and feminists. Those are my 3 red flags.

Also, I once broke up with a girl because her father was a controlling, confrontational, egotistical loud mouthed bastard. In that case, I actually dumped her father so, as a result, my girlfriend went out with the bathwater. It was all over the moment that I decided that I just couldn't deal with the idea of having that blow hard being my father-in-law.

lmao so was he heartbroken

Yes she was. But she either wouldn't, or couldn't, stand up to her father even though she was 18 at the time. I decided that I just couldn't deal with her dysfunctional family situation so I broke it off.

• I don't like sluts.. and for me slut is woman who had a lot of sex partners, easy, bitchy, perv. I won't marry someone like this, even no date.

• i wish i could stop chasing after the girl who is playing games with me... Its not easy. for me at least.

• Smoking
    Rushing
    Playing games

• More from Guys
    49

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 44

• I have plenty of deal breakers:

Phsysical:
    - Fat
    - Hairy
    - Alah Akbar beard
    - Bad teeth
    - Bad hygiene

Personality:
    - Too shy (I like a bit cocky guys with confidence)
    - Too full of his self
    - Likes things that I hate
    - Doesn't want to work (immature mama's boy)

So Santa is out of the question

• 29d

Take care :)
      I have a question, how hairy is your friend on shoulders belly and legs if left natural?

• 29d

ALAH AKBAR BEAR!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😩😩😩😩😩😩 AHHH IM SO DONE.

• Have a few but if I were to pick one it would be being purposefully being homeless, meaning they chose to be homeless. Honestly met a guy who moved out of his parents place because he hated them (his values and morals didn't match theirs) and even though he has a good job, he choses to be homeless. Lives in a van, smokes weed and never going anywhere near someone like that again (Probably going to get down votes but sorry if this offends anyone!)

Wow is it that common? I didn't think it was a big enough thing to become the first deal breaker that comes to mind.

There are quite a few hippies that travel through my area. Spoken to afew and they chose that kind of life but personally couldn't do it. Not only that but my parents would be fuming, the guy I mentioned were just friends but my parents criticise his lifestyle so much, all the time. So yeah being homeless is one massive concern for me; if they are working they're way out of that state of living and I mean doing everything they can then I'm cool with it but choosing to be homeless will get you dropped instantly

• Murder is a definite deal breaker. I also hate guys who are pessimistic and whine/complain about everything. I once liked I guy like that. Other things would be, I'm sorry for being materialistic but, if he doesn't have e car. I've found it is SO inconvenient if he is car-less and I hate public transportation. It's not only dirty & disgusting (personally) but also time-consuming just waiting for the bus and getting to wherever. I don't like when I get asked out and then find out the day of that we're taking the bus. I'm sorry, I just do. He doesn't have to be filthy rich, but he should at least have a nice car.

• for me, it's lying. I can pretty much get over anything as long as they're openly truthful with me. Exception - unkind to animals, that tells me a lot about someone's character

• When they don't want everyone to see that we're together or aren't proud when I'm with them. That's an immediate break up for me.

Also bad hygiene and the such.

• Closed mindedness... number one deal breaker.
    There r many tho lol

• Manipulation

If I sense he's manipulative in any way at all I just cut all means of contact

• Jealousy. I need my space sometimes, and I need my SO to trust me. Being controlled 24/7 is not my thing.

• Bad hygiene, doesn't have a job, one word conversation skills, verbally and physical abusive, to much into fashion, aggressive, talks more about himself in conversations and doesn't keep up on his promises.

Lol I hate when I have to pull teeth to get something out of someone in a conversation. Fashion I'm not opposed to. I have no fashion sense so that could be useful.

• Simply being unkind. I don't tolerate that from anyone. If you are unkind to other humans, to animals, or the environment then I'm out. I could never be with someone who is disrespectful to others or someone who is hateful.

• 29d

You can really tell what type of person he is by the way he treats other people. If he starts barking at the waitress, he gone.

• 29d

Exactly!

• Someone who assumes things about me before getting to know me, or those guys who assume that all women are gold diggers or those guys who assume that a woman is a feminazi or a feminist

• Religious, deeply conservative, smokers, drinkers, and when they're unkind to animals. Perhaps hypocrisy can also be added to this list.

• Sexist, smelly and no sense of humor.

• Arrogance-if he made me feel like shit, I wouldn't date him.

• Drugs and smoking

• I have a few..
    1. Rude, sexist, or homophobic
    2. If they can't take a joke
    3. Not accepting of my weirdness
    4. Drugs/smoking/a lot of alcohol
    5. Not an animal lover

• Hmmmm... I have a few:
    1.) A guy who only wants me for sex and doesn't actually appreciate me as a person
    2.) Unfaithful
    3.) Liar
    4.) Narcissistic
    5.) Disrespectful
    6.) Hates animals

• Disrespect and no ambition

• A guy that cheats or abuses me in any way.

• When someone doesn't care about me the way I do about them

• lol at also murder.
    I think one of mine is quite similar to yours but I do have to put unmotivated higher up. Someone who isn't enthusiastic about life, no get up and go, no ambition etc.

• someone who has a lot of attitude

• not being on my side

• Let's see:
    -not honest
    -close minded
    -rude
    -extremely serious (I'm not sure on this one but I feel like we'd 110% piss each other off)

• He has to respect me and my family. Otherwise he can go.

• Cheating and any type of abuse (verbal, emotional, physically) etc. can't stand it. Being nice doesn't mean I'm stupid. Agree with you.

• when someones full of themselves and thinks theyre better than everyone else

• Honestly... bad breath really grosses me out lol

• A guy that craves attention/constantly flirting with girls.

• *a weak will
    *someone who is all talk, no action (sweet words mean nothing to me)

• More from Girls
    14