Woman are not worth the risk?

I'm hesitant to ask women cuz I hear the stories from my guy friends bad things to them it make me refuse to ask women out. They are the trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you meet the right one, she will be worth the risk. Sit back and wait on women coming to you if you like but you'll only be left on the shelf if you never take the risk. You shouldn't really class all women the same, I've met some right pricks in my time but I don't go saying that all men are the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what it is that you really want. Depends on what your goals are. Just a hook up or one night stand? Friends with Benefits? Long term relationship? Or something else? Such as marriage and a family?

Being married with kids and then later on having major problems or discovering major problems that you are unable to work out and fix and ending in a divorce, well then, that is a big inherent risk, at least when it comes to finances.

But if you don't have much money or assets to worry about, then it shouldn't really be that big of a deal.

What Girls Said 15

• not ALL girls are trouble, the same for guys. BOTH genders have good & bad people and if you're stereotyping ALL woman as bad, you are no better than the FEW no-good women you had problems with

• I mean, women say the same of men... People in general are just becoming shittier.
    Time to become a hermit.

• I heard similar stories about the opposite gender, but I haven't given up yet. There are opposites of bad people in this world too

• Like what?

• That is a paranoid mindset. Can't live life being afraid, especially of people.

No it true if u put in the men shoes u will see what I am talking about

More power to you, I guess.

Yea I guess mock

• Only if you don't help them learn to respect you and your feelings and you become a door mat that they are trouble.

I'm no doormat if they treat me like doormat I have no problem to leave but women always have revenge on me or men that why I'm hesitate to date them

• Ok you are bitter. Not our fault you hate all women. Date a man

Be careful what u say cuz I bet ur future boyfriend have sex with men secret u have no ideas. U will be surprised

• Relationships can be trouble, especially a bad one. So ya you could get through life not chasing/worrying about women. Of course you'd miss out on that aspect of life, which is no fun.

• touche

• This is why so many unattractive people get married or at the very least hit on - because not everybody wants an unattainable guy or girl that will leave them at the drop of a hat.

I'm unattractive? Yea true

No. I would never tell somebody they are unattractive because everybody has an invisible soul and you look good - you do, What I am saying is many people lower their standards when they can't get the one they want or don't want to risk rejection.

Yea that true I don't blame them

• it depends on her personality and what you guys do

• What bad things?

To get men jail or destroy value things and clothes. Have revenge on men.

Yea can she handle being best friends for five years? I hope so

• Most women are. The player types. Find a good girl and you won't have those problems.

• What is your mother like? What about sisters and aunts? Are they normal, or are they bad?

My family is fine but random women I'm involved it not good

It hard to find than I thought I mean when meet girls first time everything so good but later months personality change

That's just how it is with dating. Same issue girls have with guys. You just have to know how to attract the right people

• And that's fine. But if you don't try you won't succeed. That is fine if it's not what you want but if it is in the end you aren't hurting anyone but yourself. It's better to try and fail then to always wonder "what if?"

Hurt myself when no troubles come to my ways? These no way I let women do things to me can get trouble? Nah I'm good. I don't give shit

And like I said as long as your happy with that that's fine. But if you do want to be with a women then you are only hurting yourself by not trying... if it's not worth it and you don't care then you are doing the right thing by you.

What Guys Said 7

• It is worth the risk. Sure, you'll have to go through the shitty ones, that's part of life, but you're doing all that for that one who will make it all worth it... cause there's always one that makes it all worth it.
    Women go through the same. Dealing with shitty ones first before meeting the worthy one, it's not just us going through crap.

Bitterness is the easy way out.

• The rist is what makes women worth your time. Honestly, it would be so boring if women werent st least kinda crazy.

• I hear similar shit, one of my mates who is going through a breakup told me "just don't get involved with women, they fuck you over and are psychopathic" i'm not sure what to think about women, I guess i'll wait until I meet one that makes me have a view.

• Whatever you do, keep your fly zipped.
    Five seconds of orgasmic release as you ejaculate can lead to a lifetime of poverty and servitude via child-support payments.

Yep child support fuck that lol. Women on here are bitter for me telling the truth lol

• Apparently, neither is English 😂

• I mean, i thank they can be. But I also think the right girl can make your life not so bad too. 😊

• dude best case scenarion you have a story to tell, trust me after the fifth one you start to stop giving a shit