Should I pursue something with this girl?

She said I'm good looking, I can make her laugh, she likes how I'm able to hold conversations with her unlike other guys

1mo Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes..

We even have deep personal conversations

So our conversations seem to be getting really sexual like I was telling her how I always wanted to try throat fucking a girl and she said she enjoys it

I see...😊

What Girls Said 1

• come on... if you like her then why not... As a girl, I would not tell that to a guy I am not attracted to. She's actually giving you a hint. She's like testing the waters. She is checking if you will reciprocate or not to that simple trick.

Show him some signs that you like her or you find her attracted... that is if you really like her.

So what if I asked her what she thought of me and she responded like this

What Guys Said 2

• When I'm in a position like this I just think to myself if I'd be happy to sleep with her. Imagine her naked and having sex with you, if it turns you on go for it, if not then don't. It's a simple question would you bang or not?

Yeah she's really hot

so what do you think dude? Do you think I deserved that especially when things were going so fantastically well before she changed jobs? Just stay away from her and have some respect for her and the relationship.

then don't ask if you should pursue or not, you already know you shouldn't so don't

• If you want to pursue her, then pursue her.

Has there ever been a girl that told a guy this that wasn't interested

Probably not

So what if their was a game changer